ADVERTISEMENT

REPORT: Jim Harbaugh likely to be suspended portion of this season

the jokes write themselves, but look at the optics of this vs the tennessee stuff..the harbaugh situation revolves around him supposedly lying or being less than forthcoming about buying lunch for guys who had already committed to Michigan..tennessee had over 200 violations, including the head coach paying 60k in cash to recruits/players..this suspension is a joke in the face of the tennessee resolution...and yes, he will miss games that are already in the win column, so also a joke...it actually works in Michigan's favor, as it will give Sharrone Moore on the job training, as he is thought to be the head coach in waiting..
You wouldn’t have “blue hair” if you only allowed the Shimmer Lights or whatever knockoff brand you’re using to eliminate unsightly yellow to be in your hair for more than five minutes. A 3 is 5 minute rinse cycle is also recommended.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
“Negotiated penalty”
Unbelievable
Do all criminals get to negotiate their sentences? Or just “Michigan Men”?……
Agree, but remember who we're dealing with here - the all powerful NCAA (loads of sarcasm)

Hell, last year a Michigan player got arrested on a gun charge and then played against Penn State 4 days later, then finished an entire season without missing as much as one single snap.
And got drafted in the 1st round by the Dallas Cowboys.

“Negotiated penalty”
Unbelievable
Do all criminals get to negotiate their sentences? Or just “Michigan Men”?……
Yes in most cases they do, it’s called “Plea Bargaining” one of the hallmarks of our Criminal Justice System. Fortunately for the rest of us, not all accused parties have to face the thunderous wrath of the justice seeking, fire breathing dragons of the NCAA compliance committee.

• Haha
Reactions: step.eng69
Hell, last year a Michigan player got arrested on a gun charge and then played against Penn State 4 days later, then finished an entire season without missing as much as one single snap.
And this is unusual how? It's the Michigan way. Remember, Michigan men do things the right way

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24

That's nothing. Bo allowed a staff member to sexually assault his players as well as 11 year old son and university quietly settles for 1/2 billion to numerous victims. Jim defends him and ESPN, ABC, CBS, Fox, CNN don't follow him around for months blaming entire football culture for hurting children. Costas does not do nightly specials. Bo statue remains in place. Emmert and NCAA did nothing. Also, they hired basketball coach who was part of shameful Fab 5 legacy and brought decade of shame. Sure, Juwan was innocent while the rest took money. Yep, UM cheats and they don't care.

Wow, I just realized that is 1/3 season without seeing the weirdo on sidelines along with media arse kissing about how great he is. Season got much better. Too bad that it is 4 cream puffs.

Suspend him for 4 games vs teams that they could beat with no coach. Nothing else, as we need this to go away quietly. A Michigan man as esteemed as Jimmah cannot have this as a distraction or have it tarnish his image or the pristine Michigan brand in any way. Hail to the Victors.

Yo
That's nothing. Bo allowed a staff member to sexually assault his players as well as 11 year old son and university quietly settles for 1/2 billion to numerous victims. Jim defends him and ESPN, ABC, CBS, Fox, CNN don't follow him around for months blaming entire football culture for hurting children. Costas does not do nightly specials. Bo statue remains in place. Emmert and NCAA did nothing. Also, they hired basketball coach who was part of shameful Fab 5 legacy and brought decade of shame. Sure, Juwan was innocent while the rest took money. Yep, UM cheats and they don't care.
You have it all backwards. You need to go back to the media brainwashing class until you pass. Joe was a cover up artist who cared about nothing except PSU winning football games. That is why he knowingly enabled a child predator. Now Bo is just a great, great man and football coach. And not to mention a Michigan man through and through. Professor Mark "A%% Wipe" Emmert will be teaching the class and he expects you to get it correct this time.

Just another example of the jealousy out there against Michigan - the greatest and winningest program of all time.

Jim and his Big Blue Deathstar will roll through CF this year in winning the CF NC. Oh, did I mention mighty Michigan is the winningest program of all-time ? Enough said

Just another example of the jealousy out there against Michigan - the greatest and winningest program of all time.

Jim and his Big Blue Deathstar will roll through CF this year in winning the CF NC. Oh, did I mention mighty Michigan is the winningest program of all-time ? Enough said
girl-you-cheated-seriously.gif

7ebc76eac6c9d5d9eed31c6cf8d38762_w200.gif

I'll say this. I went to a PSU-Michigan game. I think the year you guys played OSU in the game of the century. Talk about size. Michigan was huge.

Am I wrong for freaking out about this negotiated penalty? Is he ratting someone out for a reduced penalty? Seems insane to me...

Probably. Who is he ratting on? The status quo is to deny, negotiate if caught, move on. Heck, Tennessee turned in Pruitt to fire him with cause. They are losing some money. No post season bans.

1/2 NC in 75 years..bwahhh. Would have to go back to dirt fields, horse-pulled carriages and illegal forward pass to when UM was "the greatest"

We know they'll beat Ohio St. They turn Ohio St into powder puff football.

And Yale has the most national championships….so what?

Yep no sense in playing the season. By the way, is my memory failing me or did the mighty Harbaugh lose his last 6 bowl games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT