ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - OSU Match Thread

Top-8 gets him in this year. Must add the 7 pre-allocation spots to the 1 auto-qualifier.
Finishing 9th is also a possibility with 7 at-large spots available. The criteria is below, and a wrestler must meet at least two to be considered. "Top 33 Coaches Ranking" and "Qualifying event placement one below last pre-allocation spot" are most likely, with the rest a stretch (or impossible).

At-large criteria includes;
• 700 Win %.
• Top 33 Coaches Ranking.
• .700 Win% against all competition.
• One win against a wrestler receiving automatic qualification or a pre-allocated spot.
• Qualifying event placement one below last pre-allocation spot.
• Seeded in top 16 during 2020 selections.
• Finished in top 8 during 2019 championships.
I took the champ auto qualifier into account. It's 6+1 at 149.

Beard looked mad and motivated! I understand the Hoffmans were disappointed that psu did not recruit Gavin, but his Dad should have kept his mouth shut and stayed off social media.

Let’s just say he never forgot his lost at WNO. He was looking forward to this match. Not that he needed anymore motivation, but he was also mad at himself for not finishing his shots vs Amine, thus he never stopped moving his feet on his shot on Hoffman.
The one he really wants is Warner for some revenge from a freestyle match a few years back. He was bummed he didn’t get to wrestle him at last year’s dual meet in Iowa.

Let’s just say he never forgot his ... he was also mad at himself for ... vs Amine, thus ...
The one he really wants is Warner ... revenge ... He was bummed he didn’t ...
That is awesome! I want to hear what was going through RBY’s mind, too, as he took it to his opponent. :) I suspect RBY was pissed about the one time he lent a book to Decatur, and Decatur never gave it back. That is pretty much the only possible explanation. :) (Jk, all in good fun)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT