ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - OSU Match Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up a few hours in advance. Please use this thread for pre-match, in-match, and post-match discussion. As always, when responding to another post, please use the Quote function.

When
Feb. 19, 7:00 pm EST

Where
Ohio State

TV
BTN will be broadcasting the match

Audio
Byers's radio PBP will be streamed. The pre-match portion of the show will start at 6:45 pm EST. You can access the audio stream at:

PBP
I'm trying to adjust my schedule so that I can provide PBP. I expect to be able to do so for all of the matches, but will post an update if I'm going to miss any of them. Note in Advance: I Will Not be able to provide PBP for the Maryland dual on Feb. 22 (Monday).

Here's hoping the Skunk Bears make short work of Sparty so we don't miss any of the action.

Wondering who is the most and least likely to pull out the big win (over either a higher ranked opponent or a very closely ranked matchup)? [FLO rankings below; not sure what Intermat has]

125 Howard #21 vs. Heinselman #10
149 ? vs. Sasso #1. [least likely]
165 Lee #15 vs. Smith #8
174 Starocci #5 vs. Romero #3
285 Nevills #14 vs. Orndorff (#16. [most likely?]

I suppose one could also throw in 197 Beard #13 vs. Hoffman or Singletary (UR).

Mason Parris is trying to cooperate and take out the Michigan St. guy early so the PSU match can start on time.

Getting audio from wrsc website, nothing but the learfield ad on gopsusports, over and over and.....

Bartlett warming up on the mat during the TV intro. Barraclaugh could have been out there too but most guys had their hoods up or back turned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT