ADVERTISEMENT

Peacock be damned

Why does it make you see red when the producers cut this statement? It shouldn't. It wasn't relevant to the sporting event.

I assure you that I enjoy every day because I know that when we die there is nothing after that.

Everyone is sad when people they are close to die, but that's part of life.

It's the end for everyone. You just become part of the biogeochemical cycle. Or worm food if you prefer. There is nothing after death. You just cease to be.
I recommend you go watch a Penn State wrestling match. Better yet, spend some time with these young men. You might learn something.

I recommend you go watch a Penn State wrestling match. Better yet, spend some time with these young men. You might learn something.
No idea what PSU wrestling has to do with this. I've watched many PSU wrestling matches.

I'm sure there are things I might learn from college athletes just as there are things they might learn from me. My life experience is far greater than their's though, so I suspect they have more to learn than I do.

No idea what PSU wrestling has to do with this. I've watched many PSU wrestling matches.

I'm sure there are things I might learn from college athletes just as there are things they might learn from me. My life experience is far greater than their's though, so I suspect they have more to learn than I do.
I was referring specifically to each of their interviews after their individual matches. But that sounds about right. Carry on.

I was referring specifically to each of their interviews after their individual matches. But that sounds about right. Carry on.
Yeah, it's disappointing when they reference religion.

I would like to think that a PSU education would instill in them better critical thinking skills.

But as I say, they are young. Hopefully they will learn as they mature.

Yeah, it's disappointing when they reference religion.

I would like to think that a PSU education would instill in them better critical thinking skills.

But as I say, they are young. Hopefully they will learn as they mature.
Blah blah blah.

Truly insightful. Thanks for taking the time to type that (eye roll)
OK. Which human endeavor are you the absolute best in the whole country at achieving? I thought so. But I’ll take your comments under advisement.

OK. Which human endeavor are you the absolute best in the whole country at achieving? I thought so. But I’ll take your comments under advisement.
I'm at a national championship level in my field.

But being really good at one thing doesn't prevent you from not being good at other things. For example, while I am excellent at my field of science, I am very bad at visual arts and music. Just not my skillset.

So someone could be the best wrestler in the world and be crap at critical thinking (which those specific athletes obviously are). But fortunately, they are young and can improve their intellecutal fortitude over time.

But being really good at one thing doesn't prevent you from not being good at other things. For example, while I am excellent at my field of science, I am very bad at visual arts and music. Just not my skillset.

So someone could be the best wrestler in the world and be crap at critical thinking (which those specific athletes obviously are). But fortunately, they are young and can improve their intellecutal fortitude over time.
We weren’t talking about very good or even excellent as you know. We are talking about actually achieving the very best. Ha ha. You are nowhere near the absolute very best in the country at your field. Most intelligent, striving, accomplished people would look at these guys who have achieved the absolute pinnacle in their field, actually accomplished the feat, not bragging that “I think I am.” And maybe think, gee, what is going on here? What can I learn from this?. But Mr Know-It-All self proclaims what do they know, I’m the best. Meanwhile NBC setting new standards for the depths that their news division can sink to. Kasparaitis proved right again!

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Based on your posts, you seem like a shitty person to be around.

We weren’t talking about very good or even excellent as you know. We are talking about actually achieving the very best. Ha ha. You are nowhere near the absolute very best in the country at your field.
You have actually zero basis for making that statement. And you wrong.
Most intelligent, striving, accomplished people would look at these guys who have achieved the absolute pinnacle in their field, actually accomplished the feat, not bragging that “I think I am.”
I didn't bring it up. You did. I corrected your error.
And maybe think, gee, what is going on here? What can I learn from this?.
What can I learn from wrestlers that applies to my field? Not much. Hard work and discipline but I've been practicing those things since before any of the current roster was born.
But Mr Know-It-All self proclaims what do they know, I’m the best.
Just correcting your incorrect statement.
Meanwhile NBC setting new standards for the depths that their news division can sink to. Kasparaitis proved right again!
Editing an interview for time is not "sinking to new depths."

You have actually zero basis for making that statement. And you wrong.

I didn't bring it up. You did. I corrected your error.

What can I learn from wrestlers that applies to my field? Not much. Hard work and discipline but I've been practicing those things since before any of the current roster was born.

Just correcting your incorrect statement.

Editing an interview for time is not "sinking to new depths."
I apologize. I just hate to see people blessed with Gifts from God not able to achieve their full potential and it scrapes my bark. My personal philosophy is that we can all learn something from super achievers, those who are actually number one in their field such as Cael Sanderson and his 4 time national champion wrestlers. I guess you’re not following along with the embarrassing employment decisions made by NBC. It is a bad company that employs bad people. I wish you the best.

I apologize. I just hate to see people blessed with Gifts from God not able to achieve their full potential and it scrapes my bark. My personal philosophy is that we can all learn something from super achievers, those who are actually number one in their field such as Cael Sanderson and his 4 time national champion wrestlers. I guess you’re not following along with the embarrassing employment decisions made by NBC. It is a bad company that employs bad people. I wish you the best.
LOL @ "people blessed with gifts from god"

Too funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT