ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Trials Tickets?

Looks like PSU athletics finally got the memo... they just sent out another email stating that a link will be sent tomorrow for pre-sale tickets.

I will take 4 as well if there are any season tick holders getting in line...
let me know or @verizon.net me...
thanks in advance!

I don't believe it goes off of or has anything to do with your season tickets at all. From what I was told anyway.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
My excitement is pretty equal to Billy Madison on nudie magazine day. Go away penguin ;)

s9PZ7Pq.gif

tS1bqZaUg154zVpg9

Last edited:
ticket office said the email is going out prior to 10 am... so it has to be soon

There's been a change in plans--the campus squirrels are being dispatched with the link to the presale. Stand ready with acorns in your palm. . . . Or cheese whiz....

Could someone be kind enough to provide a brief summary of the prices?

I have to wait until Friday, but I'm trying to do some planning in the meantime.

I have to wait until Friday, but I'm trying to do some planning in the meantime.

I didn't note all price levels but section 105.. not 105L...is 146.. VIP were 299/399 based on package I believe..

How is section 206? Its upper level but pretty centered? Is that better than 100 level but on the ends?

Lower level is down to singles only already though.

Reactions: diggerpup
How is section 206? Its upper level but pretty centered? Is that better than 100 level but on the ends?

Ask 10 people and they will all give you a different answer but my experience from nationals is center mat but high up is better than the ends.. you can see everything without obstruction and equally far away...

I have 3 tickets available in 108L, row CC (which is 11th row off the mat). Email me at steve@congruencewines.com if interested. Price is between $145 and $150 per ticket, I just haven't done the math yet. ($146.125 per).

TICKETS SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
I ended up with 8 tickets in Section 105, Row M. $146/each.

I think seats in the “L” sections were around $200.

Imo... the $49.99 tickets are classic switchbait (I guess the kids call it clickbait now). $49.99 will get you a seat that might or might not be obstructed by the roof (not literally... just saying it’ll be a bad seat).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT