ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Trials parking

psugrad85

Gold Member
May 7, 2003
Olympic Trials parking went on sale this morning at 8am, so I clinked the link I was provided to get the 2-day parking package, for $60.

Once I got the receipt, it was only for the Friday, the 19th, and it indicated that the actual permits would be ready within 24 hours.

Anyone purchase this package? I'm hoping the permits are correct, as I don't want to fight ParkMobile over this.

Thanks.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I'm confused by the parking in general. The $60 is for 2 days, but 'commuter lots'. Nothing appears to be open around the BJC, even if you look at the individual session 'VIP' options. Not sure what to think.

I'll be flying in for the OTT and will have a rental car. I obviously have no idea the vehicle details. Am I able to still purchase parking ahead of time or do I have to wait until I have that info?

I'll be flying in for the OTT and will have a rental car. I obviously have no idea the vehicle details. Am I able to still purchase parking ahead of time or do I have to wait until I have that info?
It says in the details, 'If a different vehicle must be driven than the one registered at purchase, users must contact ParkMobile Member Support at https://parkmobile.io/contact-page/'.

Looks like you'll be okay to purchase now and just edit.

Reactions: OzarkLion
It says in the details, 'If a different vehicle must be driven than the one registered at purchase, users must contact ParkMobile Member Support at https://parkmobile.io/contact-page/'.

Looks like you'll be okay to purchase now and just edit.
I hope you're right in OzarkLion's case. With the parking link I got from Intermat, it says "Due to the timing of the events, parking purchases will be verified using each vehicle's license plate. Fans must enter the correct license plate at purchase and drive that vehicle to the event."

I hope you're right in OzarkLion's case. With the parking link I got from Intermat, it says "Due to the timing of the events, parking purchases will be verified using each vehicle's license plate. Fans must enter the correct license plate at purchase and drive that vehicle to the event."
Just register your car and bring your plate with you!

Last edited:
I just sent a question to parkmobile. I'll let you know what they say.

ADKq_NZyGONv_qc0gYvH3NAkbUpvYbYV9ZneTz7oI6d1eFYpd-eo5ImWjqvDUWSb1ClMVamtQqXcAvfik1GbsRNZ1yJDhz0HsufmiuWKLuq-acp06MqWuXdPTRg9rjCjSgFf3LhVLnCSkwPQXjgdkc3Zzw=s0-d-e1-ft
Shane C. (ParkMobile Reservations)
Mar 20, 2024, 10:42 AM EDT
Thank you for contacting ParkMobile!

When making a reservation for a future date or event, you can select any license plate number to start the reservation process. Once you have decided on the license plate number you will be using, you can get in touch with us via chat or by calling us at 1.866.330.7275 to update your reservation license plate number.

Last edited:
Reactions: psugrad85
I'm confused by the parking in general. The $60 is for 2 days, but 'commuter lots'. Nothing appears to be open around the BJC, even if you look at the individual session 'VIP' options. Not sure what to think.
Looking at the online parking maps, it looks like the parking lots around BJC are the commuter lots. hence Commuter Drive to the east of BJC. Otherwise I'm clueless and have never used parkmobile, so this might be an adventure.

I use the app. You can always update the vehicle plate through the app. The no tailgating is very annoying.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
giphy.gif

Son, we live in a world that needs booze and that booze has to be served by men with bottles. Who's gonna do it? You? You, @mvattivo ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Gunsie and you curse the Mods. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Gunsie's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at duals, you want me at that bar. You need me at that bar. We use words like bourbon, scotch, neat. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who chooses to drink Whiteclaw under the blanket of the whiskey that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a bottle and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

giphy.gif

Son, we live in a world that needs booze and that booze has to be served by men with bottles. Who's gonna do it? You? You, @mvattivo ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Gunsie and you curse the Mods. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Gunsie's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at duals, you want me at that bar. You need me at that bar. We use words like bourbon, scotch, neat. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who chooses to drink Whiteclaw under the blanket of the whiskey that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a bottle and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

200w.gif

Well done, sir! POTY candidate, in my opinion!

Reactions: hlstone
giphy.gif

Did you order the "Spanish Red?"

*I know that was weak*

giphy.gif

copilot-tee-logo.png

@WexfordWarrior

beer was on the menu boards for the psu women's basketball game i attended at the BJC a couple weeks ago, so i'd assume it'd be available for trials. but we all know about assumptions...

• Love
Reactions: mvattivo
I’ve got an all sessions pass and just upgraded my finals tickets to floor seats. My question is: Is it worth the money to pay for the parking permit? Or would it be worth it to just park elsewhere and walk like Bordeaux suggested?

I use the app. You can always update the vehicle plate through the app. The no tailgating is very annoying.
I have the App, I put in my car plate to buy parking both days. How will I change plate on App when I get there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT