ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Trials parking

I'm going to have the last laugh when I tell you guys I have door-to-door drop-off service with my Mom.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Reactions: pawrestlersintn
Just changed the plate #. Called 866-330-7275. Talked to a lady who doesn't speak English very well. I got an email with correct plate #. Good luck communicating

Remember the last dry run at OTT at the BJC? Tailgating was verboten. I'm leaving my car downtown and walking up.
There was no tailgating at MD either. 😎
But the MD parking people were nice. You know I am not a fan of the PSU parking people!!
So does anyone know if they will enforce the no tailgating policy? I'm still debating where to park. I would love to take my gas grill if I can get the right spot and not have to leave between sessions.

I assume that they wont enforce. But finding a pisser may be an issue. 🤷‍♂️
And I think they will enforce, but ai have a very low opinion of the PSU parking Nazi’s. You would think that they would gain some experience from having 100k+ parking and tailgating for decades. But no, they make arbitrary decisions such as making you turn a certain way even though you have been turning that way for years, so now you need to drive all around the town in traffic, for no reason.
In my opinion campus parking has gotten much worse, not better in any way.

Just an FYI for everyone. You can purchase a commuter parking pass from PSU parking service, ground floor of the Eisenhower deck for $11. The pass is good for 1 month in the yellow lots and all decks, for anytime after 5 pm, Mon - Fri and all day Sat/Sun.

I realize this will not work for most people going to the entire OTT, but it might work for someone who's only going to semifinals/finals.

I’m staying at the Hampton Inn and was planning on walking up Porter to the BJC.

Probably doesn’t make sense to purchase tickets for $60 for the commuter lots I’m thinking?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT