ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Trials Tickets?

Here’s what remains...

VIP1 $428 (VIP1 are sold out as of 10:47am)
VIP2 $275
100 Level sides $146
100 Level ends $115
200 level Sides $93
200 Level ends $60

100L seats are sold out as of 10:40am

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
did you get to pick your location. i was not given many choices with the random seats generated by the website.

Ticket prices may seem high, but it covers all sessions and it will be, imo, the best wrestling you will ever see.

No pick your seat feature on this sale.

Ticket prices may seem high, but it covers all sessions and it will be, imo, the best wrestling you will ever see.

I went to OTT in Indy in 2004. Saw Cael drop one to Fullhart. Joined in the long "USA...USA...." chants during the epic 15-minute war between great friends and training partners Dennis Hall and Brandon Paulson - people were yelling "send them both" during breaks in the action. Could hardly watch Teague Moore collapse in a sobbing heap after losing. Witnessed the unique experience of seeing these warriors leave their shoes on the mat after their last match/loss. It was an experience unlike any other.

It’s tied to your NLC account, so if you don’t have season tickets, it won’t let you access the sale.

I don't have season tickets but got mailed the code and could buy tickets. I have purchased single tix through the NLC before.

206 Row C - centered and low in upper bowl - I'm happy with it!

Reactions: diggerpup
It’s tied to your NLC account, so if you don’t have season tickets, it won’t let you access the sale.

I’m a PSU alum, but live out-of-State, different time zone ... and actually believe wrestling was only invented in 2011 in PA .... :rolleyes:

..... so my ticket qualifications are a tad substandard. :oops:

I went to OTT in Indy in 2004. Saw Cael drop one to Fullhart. Joined in the long "USA...USA...." chants during the epic 15-minute war between great friends and training partners Dennis Hall and Brandon Paulson - people were yelling "send them both" during breaks in the action. Could hardly watch Teague Moore collapse in a sobbing heap after losing. Witnessed the unique experience of seeing these warriors leave their shoes on the mat after their last match/loss. It was an experience unlike any other.

For me, it was the John Smith/John Fisher war at the Palumbo Center of Dusquesne in 1992. I've never seen like it, before or since.

Reactions: dpd926
I ended up with 8 tickets in Section 105, Row M. $146/each.

I think seats in the “L” sections were around $200.

Imo... the $49.99 tickets are classic switchbait (I guess the kids call it clickbait now). $49.99 will get you a seat that might or might not be obstructed by the roof (not literally... just saying it’ll be a bad seat).
Are you willing to sell 3? Looking for lower level??? Please help. 570-877-0968

I secured mine on 114, people not gonna be happy come Friday...nothing will be left by the looks of it.

WOW this server has really crashed now...

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I secured mine on 114, people not gonna be happy come Friday...nothing will be left by the looks of it.
just a head up, if this is done like many pre-sales, not all the seats in the lower sections (and others) were available in the pre-sale.
So I am guessing there will still be tickets available Friday.

I got a ticket, Upper 222, right before the 500 error started.

Would somebody kindly explain what wrestling this event entails? Is this the tournament to see who gets a best of 3 with the incumbent, or is it just the best of 3 at each weight, or both? Thanks.

Please leave Koll's litigators out of the explanation :)

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
I believe this wrestling will determine THE member of the olympic team.. Roar? Nova? someone else much more knowledgeable than me?

Yes, unlike recent years where there were multiple tournaments leading up to Final X this tournament will be the entire trials from the first round thru to the finals for all 6 Olympic weights for Greco, Women's Freestyle, and Freestyle. Approximately 16 wrestlers in each weight class.

Reactions: hlstone
Yes, unlike recent years where there were multiple tournaments leading up to Final X this tournament will be the entire trials from the first round thru to the finals for all 6 Olympic weights for Greco, Women's Freestyle, and Freestyle. Approximately 16 wrestlers in each weight class.
Thanks guys. Sounds great.

Starting to look like a lot of the best seats are going to be snatched up by PSU fans.

Did NLC members get first shot at these, followed by season ticket holders? When do they go on sale to the general public?

Starting to look like a lot of the best seats are going to be snatched up by PSU fans.

Did NLC members get first shot at these, followed by season ticket holders? When do they go on sale to the general public?

I believe it is reversed, first presale was at 10 to PSWC members, Season ticket holders, season ticket waiting list. Second presale was at 12 for NLC members. General sale opens on Friday.

1 through 8
Thanks.

I am guessing "107" is a filler code, as I am a single. In other words, they'll put me in best available to fill an open space in the row.

Would be interested to know for sure from another who bought a single.

I sent an email to the ticket office asking what the deal was. Want to ensure it wasn't a dreaded "computer glitch" that might put me in Section 107, or leave me without a ticket.

Student sales are on thursday

I believe it is reversed, first presale was at 10 to PSWC members, Season ticket holders, season ticket waiting list. Second presale was at 12 for NLC members. General sale opens on Friday.

Thanks.

I am guessing "107" is a filler code, as I am a single. In other words, they'll put me in best available to fill an open space in the row.

Would be interested to know for sure from another who bought a single.

I sent an email to the ticket office asking what the deal was. Want to ensure it wasn't a dreaded "computer glitch" that might put me in Section 107, or leave me without a ticket.
"100" seats indicate one side of the aisle, the lower numbers indicate the other side of the aisle. similarly to Beaver Stadium, where evens are on one side and odds on the other.

"100" seats indicate one side of the aisle, the lower numbers indicate the other side of the aisle. similarly to Beaver Stadium, where evens are on one side and odds on the other.

Are you sure? Mine says seat 1, seat 2, seat 3, etc, up to 8.

I hope the system didn't sell me 4 on one side and 4 on the other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT