ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Trials Tickets?

Thenightking

Sep 7, 2019
PA
Anyone have any info on when they think the tickets will go on sale? What the process will be to get tickets?

The Casey Cunningham thread has this.

Lastly this is a huge year as it is an Olympic Year and we will be hosting the Olympic Trials in the Bryce Jordan center in April. There will be an announcement in the next couple weeks on that and then the tickets will go on sale shortly after that. This event will sell out so do not wait to get your tickets. We are going to have a big group of current and former Penn State guys competing in this event with anopportunity to represent our country in the Olympics. It is going to be a great year.

Reactions: diggerpup
How did the Final X State College tickets allotment work? I would think the NLWC members would go first as this will be a USA Wrestling event not a NCAA event.

How did the Final X State College tickets allotment work? I would think the NLWC members would go first as this will be a USA Wrestling event not a NCAA event.
Season ticket holders, those on the season ticket holder waiting list, PSWC members, and NLWC members were all part of the pre-sale at the same time, about a week before the public sale.

Reactions: HOCKEYGOD11
Just saw an ad for OTT at halftime of the PSU/Pitt game on the local ABC affiliate. Tickets must be on sale soon.

And any difference between presale to NLWC versus PSWC members?

Looks like the tickets will be sold thru NLC so those points will be what matters instead of PSUWC or NLWC. In any case trials will be in BJC so tickets should not be that hard to get. JMHO. Final X last year in Rec Hall did not sell out, although part of that was probably the price of tickets.

Sounds like season ticket holders.....in the mean time...not much detail or link included in email. But eh...its Penn State...what would you expect?

So if I am a member of the PSWC, will I get a notice for early sale access?
Yes. Anyone that is a member in good standing, AND has an email address on file with the PSWC should receive the notice, as I understand the process.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I received two notices, one saying 10 am and one saying noon for presale. The noon came from the Nittany lion club, assume 10 am is from PSWC.

BJC-Seats.JPG

I got the email for the NLC presale at noon tomorrow, but if you go on the gopsusports site, there is only a link for the sale that starts on Friday. How do you get access for the NLC presale?

So is this just supposed to show up under our accounts tomorrow? I don't have a link in mine. Got the email though.
THE 2020 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS FOR WRESTLING ARE COMING TO PENN STATE. MAKE SURE TO JOIN US AT THE BRYCE JORDAN CENTER ON APRIL 4TH AND 5TH. YOU WILL SEE THE BEST OF THE BEST COMPETE FOR A SPOT ON THE U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM. THE ROAD TO TOKYO BEGINS AT PENN STATE!!

AS A PENN STATE WRESTLING SUPPORTER, WE ARE HOLDING A SPECIAL PRE-SALE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!!

TOMORROW AT 10 A.M. STARTS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR TICKETS FOR THE 2020 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS FOR WRESTLING. TICKETS START AS LOW AS $49.00 AND THERE ARE TWO V.I.P. OPPORTUNITIES AS WELL!!!

AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TOMORROW WITH THE LINK TO PURHCASE YOUR TICKETS.

THE 2020 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS FOR WRESTLING ARE COMING TO PENN STATE. MAKE SURE TO JOIN US AT THE BRYCE JORDAN CENTER ON APRIL 4TH AND 5TH. YOU WILL SEE THE BEST OF THE BEST COMPETE FOR A SPOT ON THE U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM. THE ROAD TO TOKYO BEGINS AT PENN STATE!!

AS A PENN STATE WRESTLING SUPPORTER, WE ARE HOLDING A SPECIAL PRE-SALE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!!

TOMORROW AT 10 A.M. STARTS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR TICKETS FOR THE 2020 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS FOR WRESTLING. TICKETS START AS LOW AS $49.00 AND THERE ARE TWO V.I.P. OPPORTUNITIES AS WELL!!!

Got that email too. It looks like Spyker got a job writing promotional emails, but I'm happy to have the content.

Interesting, my email does not have the bold part:

THE 2020 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS FOR WRESTLING ARE COMING TO PENN STATE. MAKE SURE TO JOIN US AT THE BRYCE JORDAN CENTER ON APRIL 4TH AND 5TH. YOU WILL SEE THE BEST OF THE BEST COMPETE FOR A SPOT ON THE U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM. THE ROAD TO TOKYO BEGINS AT PENN STATE!! AS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER WE ARE HOLDING A SPECIAL PRE-SALE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!! TOMORROW AT 10:00 AM STARTS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR TICKETS FOR THE 2020 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS FOR WRESTLING. TICKETS START AT $49.00 WITH TWO V.I.P. OPPORTUNITIES AS WELL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT