ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Trials Tickets?

Has anyone received the actual tickets yet? Purchased 4 (requested paper tickets) still have not received.

I wish they at least showed up as purchased in my ticket account. Other than the fact that I have the money going out I have no real record of purchasing them. Unless they sent an email that I forgot about.

I wish they at least showed up as purchased in my ticket account. Other than the fact that I have the money going out I have no real record of purchasing them. Unless they sent an email that I forgot about.
Yeah, the lack of a paper trail is a little concerning. #TrustButVerify

You should have received an emailed order confirmation from Penn State Athletics within minutes of your purchase.

Reactions: tabenn
I understand the paper tickets not being sent out until after the New Year, but has anyone seen their "digital ticket" show up in their account yet? I can see my NCAA Nationals tickets in there for next March, but do not see the Trails yet? The day after when I called, the nice young lady said it "takes a couple days" for the tickets to show up. Just looking at what the "experts" on this board know given I rarely interface with PSU ticket process.

I understand the paper tickets not being sent out until after the New Year, but has anyone seen their "digital ticket" show up in their account yet? I can see my NCAA Nationals tickets in there for next March, but do not see the Trails yet? The day after when I called, the nice young lady said it "takes a couple days" for the tickets to show up. Just looking at what the "experts" on this board know given I rarely interface with PSU ticket process.
I do not have the mobile tickets yet for the Olympic Trials, but I received the mobile tickets for the BJC match I purchased the other day within hours of purchasing them. I also have the mobile tickets for the BJC match that are part of my season tickets. The invoice for the Olympic Trials tickets does not show in my PSU account manager.

I do not have the mobile tickets yet for the Olympic Trials, but I received the mobile tickets for the BJC match I purchased the other day within hours of purchasing them. I also have the mobile tickets for the BJC match that are part of my season tickets. The invoice for the Olympic Trials tickets does not show in my PSU account manager.
Mine doesn't either but when I called and talked to the Ticket office they told me I have tickets and told me the location which matched what I ordered.Imagine the tickets aren't actually done thru Penn St will be USAW making them so probably be awhile.

You should have received an emailed order confirmation from Penn State Athletics within minutes of your purchase.
You are correct, they sent a confirmation, as I said I probably forgot. I would like to see them in my account though.

Mine doesn't either but when I called and talked to the Ticket office they told me I have tickets and told me the location which matched what I ordered.Imagine the tickets aren't actually done thru Penn St will be USAW making them so probably be awhile.
But we bought them through our PSU ticketmaster account, so they should be there.

Reactions: ItalianLion
Just saw the price of the Olympic trial tickets .. so just wondering if anyone is super paranoid and needs a personal bodyguard for the weekend lol.

Where’s the places to stay? I’m finna be a fish out of water if I make this work out.

EDIT: Also, is Uber reasonable around BJC? I’m hoping/planning to come in early for Silver College.

Where’s the places to stay? I’m finna be a fish out of water if I make this work out.

EDIT: Also, is Uber reasonable around BJC? I’m hoping/planning to come in early for Silver College.
Uber is reasonable when there isn’t a large event. Same everywhere... Check out airbnb or vrbo for lodging.
I found session 2 tickets for $999, how do y’all afford this??
Wow. Got my all session tix for $140–sorry!

ADVERTISEMENT