ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - USC Rose Bowl Game Thread

Agree I was screaming about that. Of course herbie said nothing

Well, you have to give the official a break. I mean, I know he was looking at and running right toward the illegal block, but he was almost ten yards away.....:confused:

And you have to cut Herbstreit some slack because he's a giant tool!

We got where we are being aggressive and fearless, and playing balls to the wall...Morehead coached like a scared OC those final 2 drives, no other way to call it. Utterly disappointing.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Easy to forget that McSorely is only a sophomore. He seems smart, with an improved oline hopefully his decision making will improve, it's been pretty good to date. Big plays are great, but when you live by the sword, you'll die by the sword, elite teams secondaries will occasionally make you pay.
And their qb is a freshman...dumb throws have little to do with age.

Great season. No complaints. The only thing these guys lack is experience and depth.
They got some experience to grow on tonight.

Very proud and happy about the season and these guys' representation of Penn State. Got a chance to learn from this and I know the coaches will try to make them take it.

Smart kids, good character. We are blessed to have a team like this.

Reactions: rudedude
Yeah, I saw the apology part but couldn't find the original tweet. Thompkins did look a bit overmatched out there and I was hoping he could be big in Blacknall's absence. The other person who was mysteriously absent tonite was Hamilton. That was pretty disappointing too. I understand Gesicki being invisible because he may have been helping in the run game or in pass blocking but Hamilton has to find some open space somewhere, right?

Kids never quit and left all on the field. Cannot ask anymore from these kids. They have done Penn State proud. Although they lost, I'm not going to bash this team or coaching staff. Instead I'm saying thank you for a great season. Go get 'em next year.

Given the fluky Pitt and USC loses, it's hard not to play "what-if" with this season. Those were two games that PSU clearly should have won. But it's hard to be upset. If you would have asked anyone before the season if they would take a 11-3, a win in Indy, and clearly being the best team in the B10... we all would have taken it. PSU is where they are ahead of schedule, the future is bright!

Reactions: moofafoo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT