ADVERTISEMENT

BTW, I attending a pro women's volleyball game yesterday

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
as the Columbus Fury hosted the Atlanta Vibe. I have never followed volleyball other than my daughter's age 12 games. My son, who lives in Columbus, plays Volleyball 4 to 5 games per week and is entering a state tournament. It was fun sitting with him and having him explain the game to me. I was surprised as they have, my guess, 5k to 6k fans. Almost all of the lower bowl was full except the end zones.

This was their 10th game. the league is backed by some big names including Tom Brady.

The gals were awesome. Very exciting and very athletic. Fury (I kept calling them "furries" to piss of my son) has a gal who is 6-6 named Rosenthal. She is the first sub. Columbus won in 4 sets. Afterward, they had an autograph session. The gals were absolutely beaming when they came out and the fans gave them an ovation. It was fun to see and great for these gals.

six foot six, Jenna Rosenthal

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3Byb3ZvbGxleWJhbGwtcHJvZC91cGxvYWQvMjAyNC8wMy8xOC9lZmMwM2MyNC0zNjA5LTQxNjYtOTk1Yi1iYWY3YmQ1NjE1ZjkucG5n.png

6-3 two time national NCAA champ (TX) Asjia O'Neal.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3Byb3ZvbGxleWJhbGwtcHJvZC91cGxvYWQvMjAyNC8wMS8xOS81Yjc4YTNmMy1kN2QyLTQ3NjAtYTE3MC0yYmIzYWYxYjU1MTgucG5n.png

Last edited:
as the Columbus Fury hosted the Atlanta Vibe. I have never followed volleyball other than my daughter's age 12 games. My son, who lives in Columbus, plays Volleyball 4 to 5 games per week and is entering a state tournament. It was fun sitting with him and having him explain the game to me. I was surprised as they have, my guess, 5k to 6k fans. Almost all of the lower bowl was full except the end zones.

This was their 10th game. the league is backed by some big names including Tom Brady.

The gals were awesome. Very exciting and very athletic. Fury (I kept calling them "furries" to piss of my son) has a gal who is 6-6 named Rosenthal. She is the first sub. Columbus won in 4 sets. Afterward, they had an autograph session. The gals were absolutely beaming when they came out and the fans gave them an ovation. It was fun to see and great for these gals.

six foot six, Jenna Rosenthal

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3Byb3ZvbGxleWJhbGwtcHJvZC91cGxvYWQvMjAyNC8wMy8xOC9lZmMwM2MyNC0zNjA5LTQxNjYtOTk1Yi1iYWY3YmQ1NjE1ZjkucG5n.png

6-3 two time national NCAA champ (TX) Asjia O'Neal.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3Byb3ZvbGxleWJhbGwtcHJvZC91cGxvYWQvMjAyNC8wMS8xOS81Yjc4YTNmMy1kN2QyLTQ3NjAtYTE3MC0yYmIzYWYxYjU1MTgucG5n.png
One reason they may be so happy is that instead of people just LQQKING up to them people are really looking up to them. Nice!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT