ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

Porter just stands there and lets the tight end go by him like he's never seen a tight end leak out in a short-yardage situation before. This defensive scheme in the back 7 is mystifying -- zero communication and all kinds of blown assignments.

Reactions: TheGLOV
My 7 yr old has called several of the OSU plays tonight....yet guys making millions of dollars stand on the sideline looking clueless.

I am impressed with Fields. I thought he would beat us with his feet, he is killing us with his arm. Seems like a good kid. Then again their receivers always seem to be wide open. Maybe its time For Terry Smith to go. He has not done much for our dbacks.

What I want to know...where was the 2nd half offense in the 1st half. Had they used the WR and quick passes this may be a game. I realize our D is completely overmatvhed but the offense has been good in the 2nd half.

Reactions: wlawn and TheGLOV
Until PSU can run the damn ball this offense will be bad to mediocre. You need to be able to run the ball. There is absolutely no commitment to run the ball.

Porter just stands there and lets the tight end go by him like he's never seen a tight end leak out in a short-yardage situation before. This defensive scheme in the back 7 is mystifying -- zero communication and all kinds of blown assignments.
Porter crashed down for a running play. I’ll cut him some slack. He’s a solid a freshman CB as I’ve ever seen at PSU. That was inexperience.

We’re soon to be 0-2. Constructive change generally only happens under complete collapse.

sans covid, I’m kinda hoping for 1-7.
Sadly I have come to this conclusion as well.

Coordinators can’t get it done and Franklin is a CEO coach apparently in over his head.

Reactions: Sooner Lion
Parker Washington is going to be a great WR before he leaves Penn State. Kid is built like a tank.

What I want to know...where was the 2nd half offense in the 1st half. Had they used the WR and quick passes this may be a game. I realize our D is completely overmatvhed but the offense has been good in the 2nd half.

See my post before the half on our pass patterns. KC must have read it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT