ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

Another blitz doesn't get there. At least that pass wasn't thrown to the space vacated by blitzer.

Defense is s l o w compared to OSU.
They look like they have 14 guys on the field

This possession sums things nicely. We score and have a chance to get closer. They go 75 yards with efficiency to extend their lead beyond what it was.

Reactions: BW Lion
Well, kids, any kind of score here I think ends it.

I’ve changed my opinions on a few things tonight but will hold back until thinking those things over.

Remember how good Dwayne Haskins was for just one quarter — the fourth quarter — when tOSU beat us in 2018? It feels like Fields has been on that level all game. Best Big 10 QB in ages.

Clifford has absolutely NO quickness. He looks like Terry Bradshaw. A 72 YEAR OLD Terry Bradshaw !

There's nothing wrong with Clifford. This is on the coaches for trying to use him in ways that don't match what he can do.

Clifford would be a great pocket passer if they would have let him develop that way. The fact that he was able to run in high school does not translate to Division 1 college.

This is all on Franklin for trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

There's nothing wrong with Clifford. This is on the coaches for trying to use him in ways that don't match what he can do.

Clifford would be a great pocket passer if they would have let him develop that way. The fact that he was able to run in high school does not translate to Division 1 in college.

This is all on Franklin for trying to fit a square peg into around hole.

they play Clifford like he’s Tommy Stevens.

Porter was in no man's land on that play. Didn't attack the LOS and didn't defend the pass.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT