ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Michigan Game Thread

They put in Brooks, but Farmer still in not making plays...gets caught inside and Higdon gets the first...For the love of Pete Put parsons in the game NOW!!!

I think people complain about the officiating so much because they don't actually know the rules.

We really need the defense to come up with a quick stop here. Field position is going to be huge. I understand Harbaugh has no fear of our offense but I wouldn't have punted that ball deep on their last drive

Reactions: Discoshorts
Finally got them pinned down at 5 so we bring in second string d line and Koa...... wonder what’s gonna happen there??????

No need to criticize Polk. At this point he is what he is. The criticism needs to be on the guy who keeps putting him on the field.
Unfortunately he seems to be he only guy that gets open....too bad he can’t catch it. Of course others can’t catch it if they can’t get open.

Arm tackle by Taylor was the issue

He saved a long play
farmer was caught inside

He has been targeted in this game by Mich staff

I’m not gonna keep blasting Farmer
But staff needs to see what’s right in front of their eyes

Only down 7-0 after 1 quarter where PSU has played as poorly as possible so far. That’s good news .....I guess. ;)

Why can’t PSU defenders stick with receivers? Cardinal sin of not letting the receiver get behind you.

Reactions: step.eng69
Penalty must be on Penn State. There is no way in hell our special teams could score a touchdown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT