ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Michigan Game Thread

Once a year when my good friend Doctor Frank asks me to take my pants down and assume the position, I close my eyes and think of The GLOV he grease's just before insertion. :p

You sir are a vile, despicable scoundrel of the worst kind.

YOU don't get to go drink beer with us.

Unless you drink it in your lil boy sissy-cup with plastic straw attached!!

:eek::D:p:D:eek:

PS. Dr. Frank says you got the smallest pecker he ever saw (under a microscope!)

Reactions: step.eng69
I believe the Alum A$$ is sponsoring a trip to Cuba. There was a $100 limit on cigars brought to the US, but I believe the limit has been lifted.

Now it's the same limit as goods from any other country of origin: $800 in value or 100 cigars.

Reactions: step.eng69
Nothing will make me happier today than seeing over 100000 Michigan fans in attendance with SAD SAD face all day
CSlDq7WXAAEGrjX.jpg
How did that work out for you? ;)

Where was that noise from those whiny bastards after the 2016 game? How come it’s never mentioned? They started it, you reap what you sow. Hopefully we get the chance next year to run it up on them again.
How did they run it up in 2016? They had 21 second half points.. 14 in the 4th all on rushing plays. In fact of their 36 plays in the 2nd half only 6 were passes and the longest one was 15 yards.. Getting your ass beat isn't having the score run up on you. Trust me, I'd know.

How did they run it up in 2016? They had 21 second half points.. 14 in the 4th all on rushing plays. In fact of their 36 plays in the 2nd half only 6 were passes and the longest one was 15 yards.. Getting your ass beat isn't having the score run up on you. Trust me, I'd know.
And 2017 was just them getting their ass beat, but somehow turned into a revenge situation talked about by everyone on Michigan’s team. That’s the poster’s point, where was all the talk after the 2016 ass beating?

Reactions: pandaczar12
And 2017 was just them getting their ass beat, but somehow turned into a revenge situation talked about by everyone on Michigan’s team. That’s the poster’s point, where was all the talk after the 2016 ass beating?

The winner always just moves on. The loser can't forget. IMO, It is not the winner of the game's responsibility to hold the score down. The other team has to stop them.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Michigan people used the "hurry up" aspect of what PSU did as motivation. PSU gave them the material, needlessly.

In this area I think Meyer's behavior tops the conference. No one would do what these coaches and players have been doing if it were not for college football being a beauty contest. It isn't about wins or losses. Style is important. Times have changed since the JVP "respect" for your opponent.

I remember when McQueary threw a bomb on the last play to roll up a score. I gathered later that Mike took advantage of a loophole within the play call -- a QB throw option -- to JVP's displeasure. I believe JVP apologized to the opposing coach at the handshake. Today, this sort of thing is done with full intention to boost scoring and statistics -- part of your "resume." Committee members and other people of influence don't necessarily watch the games. They see scores and stats.

This nonsense would stop if winning by 1 was the same as winning by 50, i.e., it's just won/loss records within conferences, and playoff contenders comprised of conference winners. Scoring is discarded once a W, L, or T is recorded. Wildcards, if needed, would be conference runner-ups, perhaps rotated by conference seasonally. Want in the playoffs? Join a conference. OOC are preseason games, of no consequence.

ADVERTISEMENT