ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

We need to lose out so we can get #1 pick and draft Trevor Lawrence
oh wait that’s my other team

2020 football đŸ˜¢

• Haha
Reactions: PSUfiji
This seems to be about the time Clifford throws a pick six. Then Franklin will pull him when the game has been decided. Then Levis will run RPO all over Maryland, make the game look closer than it is. Next week Clifford will be the starter. I don’t even need to watch the game. In fact, I am not watching the second half. Taking a mental health break for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: BW Lion
OK - just remember home field is not really home field without 110,000 people in the stands.
Penn State -should- be winning against Maryland even if the game was played at Maryland - with a full house of Maryland fans.

Please don’t talk about the players’ character, Coach Franklin.

Not that it matters but anyone notice the Maryland punt returner after the last fair catch of the half?

Ran several yards toward the PSU sideline and handed it to a PSU defender.....should have been a taunting flag.

Not that it matters.

This seems to be about the time Clifford throws a pick six. Then Franklin will pull him when the game has been decided. Then Levis will run RPO all over Maryland, make the game look closer than it is. Next week Clifford will be the starter. I don’t even need to watch the game. In fact, I am not watching the second half. Taking a mental health break for the foreseeable future.

Well, it was a lot like a pick-6.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT