ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

I don't know what is going on. I've been a Franklin fan/defender, but this year there is something off. Don't know if it was Covid or what, but this team has not been prepared. And Franklin hasn't help with in game management.

I bet Locks has 59-0 hanging all over their locker room. They want to embarrass PSU (and they’re on their way to it)

Reactions: dogwood3131
They all seem to be going for hits and not tackles.

LdN

It’s a complete lack of fundamentals (and attention to detail which Franklin is horrible at).

It’s so frustrating and much of the reason why the D can’t get offenses off the field. What should be 3rd and 7 or 8 ends up 3rd and 1 or 2 (if not a first down). Opposing team drives are allowed to continue much easier.

Reactions: PSUfiji
I don't know what is going on. I've been a Franklin fan/defender, but this year there is something off. Don't know if it was Covid or what, but this team has not been prepared since the first game. And Franklin hasn't help with in game management.
No he is just a bad coach

Reactions: Novalions
trying to strip the ball initially instead of wrapping their tackles first and letting any other team mate in on the play go for the strip secondarily... imo

When your a getting beat this bad in the third game of the season something big is wrong with the team. Have the players quit on the staff?Is the staff disconnected with the players?
I hate to say it but I think some big issues off the field are playing a part in this

Being that the deer rut is on, hoping that I can catch a big buck hump one of the doe in the yard. That would be a better humping to see than the one PSU is getting from the terps.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
When your a getting beat this bad in the third game of the season something big is wrong with the team. Have the players quit on the staff?Is the staff disconnected with the players?
I hate to say it but I think some big issues off the field are playing a part in this
No sense of team chemistry
guys just aren’t feeding of eachother

Wow!! This is just downright embarrassing!! I’ve been watching PennState football for over 50 years and have never seen a worst defense. I like Franklin very much but it’s very difficult to defend him after this debacle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT