ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Look on the bright side

Look on the bright side look on the bright side oh is sure to be back next year

Unfortunately, the "bright side" would be for a few of the over rated players currently in the game to move on to their life's work. Particularly Clifford. When a team has a reasonably successful QB returning there is justifiable optimism, but Clifford is not the answer. Franklin, so far, has recruited exactly one very good QB, McSorley.

Oweh is young enough that he could develop into a top player, but the nucleus of a playoff team does not seem to be playing today.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogwood3131
Clifford has missed at least 7-8 passes today.

Franklin's loyalty is going to cost him the season. We lose today and there is no way we recover.

Agreed. Not sure Levis is anything than a Wildcat QB but shit Roberson already burned his RS so why not just See. Not ideal for a RS FR to be playing but he’s gotta have SOME of theplaybook down

Reactions: dogwood3131
This is a really bad team. Fundamentally bad in just about every way.
I don’t see us winning a game this season.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahah.... and I’m on everyone’s ignore list because I said Franklin is a bad coach

Reactions: Sooner Lion
This is probably the worst defensive football team in the post Paterno era for Penn State. They just seem lost. Just the same I will always back the Lions.

I was hoping for a score there to make it 21-14, then the ball to start the second half. Now I'm worried about 28-7.

JF needs to understand the game situation. Some runs are appropriate and use some clock before half. Leaving time for MD a mistake

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT