ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Strange story. Stayed in Selinsgrove after the Wisconsin game. At the Selinsgrove Inn, this old timer came running up to me. Asked if I was at the PSU game. Said yes. He was excited to be talking to me. Told me his daughter goes to Susquehanna University and they are from 87’s home town. Said the town is really small, but the whole town are now rabid Nits fans.

Slightly OT - anyone know if any recruits are on campus?

And actually a pretty good game called by Rahne, except for the use of the Lion package. I will give credit where credit is due.

Reactions: Nitwit and paws1957
Rahne is calling a good game. Not facetious. Mix of run and pass working well, and Trace back on target now. We haven’t seen the offense look this good for several games. Who took Md and the 10 points?

Reactions: psu00
Penn State dominating a team that had something to play for. Coming off a game where they scored 51pts and had over 500yds of offense.

Hats off to Franklin and the coaches to have this team ready to go and play well.

Penn State dominating a team that had something to play for. Coming off a game where they scored 51pts and had over 500yds of offense.

Hats off to Franklin and the coaches to have this team ready to go and play well.

Yup. But, they have to be deflated too. Tough season for those kids and to lose like that is just awful.

Then I stand corrected, if so.

But, it still says a lot IMO about why Stevens never got the 'mop-up' time that many thought he should..

THAT,...

and the cupcakes!

:eek:;););););):eek:
Well to be honest the cupcakes seal the deal for me!

Reactions: TheGLOV
It is 31 - 3 and Trace just threw a TD pass. (Could be his last pass as a Nittany Lion in Beaver Field)

If he don't play Tommy now, I'm pissed!!
Well if Stevens didn’t bring any cupcakes he’s riding the pine today! :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT