ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa game thread

CAN. NOT. WAIT to go back to Iowa City and rip their hearts out of their chests and show them to them again during wrestling season. I never hated Iowa until this week. **** all those pig ****ers and their hilarious pedo jokes. You had a whole officiating crew trying to hand you the game and still could not beat us!!!!!
Smug sister ****ers with the Wave. I’m surprised there’s not a wave of shoulder dislocations from them incessantly patting themselves on the back for that empty gesture

Nice win. Refs did their best for the B10 Old Guard which kept it close.
But Iowa can retire those obnoxious yellow uniforms for good!!!!

Nike must be pretty desperate to agree to put a swoosh on those rags!!!!

;);););)

21c3bb3b-2dc8-4da7-9f8c-3a474eced0cd-SMITH-GOLD.JPEG

Last edited:
Congrats guys. Defense really coming together. If we go with Cain as #1 back, we'll be good.

Just heard JF not give full credit to Cain. I suspect he's worried about losing 1-2 guys from transfer.

I don’t get the defense is really coming together stuff. This defense has been dominant in every single game of the season. We are second in the country in total defense.

Why do people think that was OPI? Let's give credit where it is due. That was a great catch. Reid had great coverage. That's just great football all around.

I know the refs haven't been good tonight (or for years) but in no world should that be called OPI

You would have a point if not for the DPI in Reid earlier in the game where he did much less and was flagged on a ball that was uncatchable.

Excellent catch, but that's OPI if ANY of our WRs make that play exactly the same way. And you would probably be all, "he moved him before he jumped guys; it's OPI."

Reactions: Omar81
You would have a point if not for the DPI in Reid earlier in the game where he did much less and was flagged on a ball that was uncatchable.

Excellent catch, but that's OPI if ANY of our WRs make that play exactly the same way. And you would probably be all, "he moved him before he jumped guys; it's OPI."

What? That's not OPI regardless of what teams were involved. Someone from ND could have done that and I would still say it wasn't OPI. A bad DPI call earlier in a game doesn't mean they should make a bad OPI call later in the game.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Congrats guys. Defense really coming together. If we go with Cain as #1 back, we'll be good.

Just heard JF not give full credit to Cain. I suspect he's worried about losing 1-2 guys from transfer.

We likely will lose one or two and that's ok - Quality RBs are a dime a dozen.

The one quick replay they showed had the ball moving backwards while it was loose. How that was a first down is almost as head scratching as the overturned TD.

No doubt, the ball clearly squirted backwards - if you looked at the hashmarks, the ball was 2 yards short of 1st down (play started 3rd-&-1 and it squirted backwards between Stanley's legs and was recovered by an Iowa lineman on the ground [i.e., instantaneously down] for a loss of a yard). Should have been 4th-&-2 and the cheaters not only gave them a 1st Down, but they didn't even review it!

I think Franklin needs to take a tactical fine from this conference and go ahead and publicly state that O’Neil and his crew can’t be allowed to do any of our games. It’s too big of a conflict of interest and is an attack on the integrity of the game to have a guy that can demonstrably be shown to be actually trying to influence games repeatedly. Prior to the Ohio State game a few years ago I had never even considered an official might be trying to fix a game. I left that stadium with an absolute certainty O’Neil cheated. Here it is again. As I finished that sentence Windsor was grabbed from behind in an identical fashion to what Gonzalez did. No call.

I'd chip in on a GoFundMe to defray the cost of the fine Franklin gets.

Reactions: katchthis and PSU87
Franklin finds a way to finish. Great job. We beat those Iowa scum bags and the refs too. Bring on the Wolverines![/QU
If that was a PSU WR scoring that TD like IOWA's WR it would have been called offensive pass interference for sure. These ref's are such a joke. PSU has to beat them as well SOOOOO BAD.

Reactions: creamery freak
Need at least 3 good backs, as the position takes a pounding and if one guy gets hurt you don't want to go with 1 back all the time.

Well none are leaving until after the season as they've all burned their redshirts so we should be fine. Teams need to bring in at least 1 back in every class.

If PSU wins this game I will be personally astounded. If such an outcome happens, the drinks are on me at @Midnighter 's bar .....which I hope the post game discussions surrounds not the corrupt officiating, but whether should PSU declare to be a new "independent".

It would be a bold move.
What are your serving tonight bartendender.. and no drinks should be named O'Niels... :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT