ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL. [insert the face here] National Championship Game Thread: bama vs. clemson

Watching these two teams (well, at least Clemson so far) is sobering. They're in a different galaxy. We're light years behind.

Reactions: Storm at Sea
Trevor Lawrencelooks like the second coming of Peyton Manning. The kid can play.
Very very good QB. He's talents will translate well in the NFL. He will need to develop that soft touch in short yardage situations.

Not. My. Job

But, it is their job. They get paid for it. Learn how to do it like a real professional.

Ever listen to hockey announcers? They get all the hard to pronounce European and Russian names exactly correct as the puck moves at great speeds from one to another. Football is a slug of a game in comparison. Maybe Herbie and Fowler need to watch a little film

Hockey announcers are the best of the craft. But until you're in their shoes, don't pretend you're the know-it-all of the craft.

Who are these entertainers at halftime?
Imagine Dragons.

1200x630bb.jpg

New raiders GM Mayock says if you draft allBama and Clemson players worse you are is a grade of B plus.

Very very good QB. He's talents will translate well in the NFL. He will need to develop that soft touch in short yardage situations.

Lawrence is so advanced it’s amazing.

Tua has been exposed. He did not recognize coverages that Clemson was using. Great coaching.

You can make adjustments at halftime, but you can’t recruit new players.

Why is Kirby talking about what Bama is doing wrong and not what Clemson did right? Is just me or is the announcing slanted.

Watching these two teams (well, at least Clemson so far) is sobering. They're in a different galaxy. We're light years behind.

Sometimes I wonder if we’ve become too ingrained into the big ten mindset after all these years where winning somewhat ugly against Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, etc is seen as good and we lose the bigger picture.

I’m glad they’ve scheduled Auburn in the next few years. I wish they’d start rotating other SEC schools like Georgia and LSU to keep a broader eye on talented teams and move the focus from the Midwest/ big ten to more of a national outlook.

Last edited:
bama's passing game is struggling, but they are moving the ball on the ground.

how do the officials take that long to call in a replay? Bama should have never been able to even get to the line before that whistle was blown.

clemson holds bama to a field goal attempt.

Oh dear. bama tried a fake field goal on 4th and 6 and thoroughly f*cked it up. They tried to run it on 4th and 6.

It's still 31-16, clemson.

If Clemson scores on this drive, we might be saying 'game over'.

Franklin must have called that fake.

I’m learning a lot about Locksley’s play calling abilities this evening. Very weird.

Busted coverage...and by busted, I mean the CB busted some part of his body. Clemson just rollin along on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT