ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL. [insert the face here] National Championship Game Thread: bama vs. clemson

Did someone threaten the big ten refs? Only 3 penalties called in the game so far. No mysterious holding or blocking in the back penalties to call back big plays. This can’t be a big ten crew. ;)

clemson's defense steps up. Big sack on tua. 4th down and bama is punting.

What a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did someone say these are B10 officials? I ask because they're allowing them to play a little old school football.

Reactions: psu00
Penn State hell it proves how far 98% of the teams are away from these two
My favorite discussion was earlier about the Bama RB who was the #1 recruit in the country and he’s upset about the number of touches he’s getting....what did he expect going to Bama? Duh!

Reactions: PSU Soupy
Y’know what Bothers me about Announcing team? I think they have referred to Alabama QB as Tua 98 times and said Tagaviloa 2 times.

Jock sniffers, I say.

Lawrence is completing everything. Late hit out of bounds by bama on the latest pass completion. Tack on 15 more yards.

bama's defense finally steps up and holds clemson to a field goal. 31-16, clemson, with 45 seconds to go in the 1st half.

Y’know what Bothers me about Announcing team? I think they have referred to Alabama QB as Tua 98 times and said Tagaviloa 2 times.

Jock sniffers, I say.

Ever done what they do? If you did just one game, you'd understand.

Ever done what they do? If you did just one game, you'd understand.
Not. My. Job

But, it is their job. They get paid for it. Learn how to do it like a real professional.

Ever listen to hockey announcers? They get all the hard to pronounce European and Russian names exactly correct as the puck moves at great speeds from one to another. Football is a slug of a game in comparison. Maybe Herbie and Fowler need to watch a little film

Reactions: ralphster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT