ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL. [insert the face here] National Championship Game Thread: bama vs. clemson

....I don't care for the camera coverage...I feel like I'm up in a
helicopter...
....and listening to four guys joking with each other is really distracting..,,
..oh, well ... I just turned off the sound...

... wow.. I found out there were other coverages on other stations with more " normal" camera work and less verbiage...
.. all is well...!

Last edited:
14-7, clemson.

Is oklahoma's defense playing for bama and clemson tonight?

Reactions: psu00
It looks like the Big 12 is represented at the national championship game after all. Neither team is playing any defense so far. ;)

What’s the line on the non watching thread being longer than the OFFICIAL GAME thread?

A horse, Sarah Jessica Parker,and Sunshine walk into a bar, the bartender says why the long faces??

Reactions: TangSoo
Dabo yelling at a sideline official: “Do your job!”

Wonder what that was all about?

bama misses the extra point. 14-13, clemson, with 6:23 to go in the 1st quarter.

DEFENSE. WINS. CHAMPIONSHIPS. :eek:

Meanwhile, bama could use Robbie Gould.

Reactions: psu00
Geez, these are good defensive teams with future NFL players and they are getting shredded. Is it time to rein in offense?

A Big 12 game broke out

hyvHkV4.gif

hate to say it, but it's obvious that these teams are more than a step or two ahead of everybody else

Reactions: PSU Soupy
The unending theme for tonight is that bama's najee harris is inspired because he's from Northern California.

Reactions: LafayetteBear
It's amazing the types of plays you can make in the passing game when you use the middle of the field. I know some coaches in State College who should be paying attention to that.

Reactions: RLCookie and psu00
Man those Bama receivers are catching everything, who's their WR coach, oh wait... ;)

I hate these rugby kickers - I guess we have to give Schollies to all ex-Aussie rules rugby players now by law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT