Luke out at Ole Miss

So, that means

Ole Miss
Arkansas
Missouri
F$U
USF
Boston College

Any potential other changes? Usually it's the day after the last game of the season, but there is still time

So, that means

Ole Miss
Arkansas
Missouri
F$U
USF
Boston College

Any potential other changes? Usually it's the day after the last game of the season, but there is still time
A lot of places for Franklin to end up....I wonder how many he can coach at the same time.

So, that means

Ole Miss
Arkansas
Missouri
F$U
USF
Boston College

please add Miss State to this growing list.

To state the obvious, on average 50% of teams each year will lose more than they win. Tough job indeed- better get well paid for that and a lot more than an AD.
Watching the Miss. press conference with someone called the “ vice chancellor for intercollegiate athletics.” That alone says a lot about what is important to that school.

I think ODU could be a sleeping giant Good area surrounded by tons of talent and not far from North Carolina (where there is a ton of talent)

If they were a sleeping giant I think they would have already started to create a stir. Not impossible though if they get the right coach.

If they were a sleeping giant I think they would have already started to create a stir. Not impossible though if they get the right coach.
Agreed Have you ever been to the campus? It is really nice in a great area and access to tons of talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT