ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss QB academically ineligible…

Appears the entire college athlete experience was meaningless to him.

Quoted as saying “I didn't come here to play College”

See now you would have failed too. It’s not the ‘Civil War’. It’s the “War of Northern Aggression”, (at least that’s what they call it in parts of South Carolina and Georgia). ;)
I lived in Virginia in the early 80's and they called it "The War for Southern Independence".

Last edited:
I was hoping he was the starter but he is just a backup. Looking for that equalizing factor to balance Chop opting out.

Spencer Sanders will not play in the Peach Bowl, according to the Rebel Yell Hotline. What the heck do you have to do to be academically ineligible at Ole Miss?
Statement from the QB: "If a coach says I missed class, then that's that. I mean I might have missed one class this year. If somebody say he doesn't come to class, it can be one class out of all the classes this year. That's enough. if I can't get to class, I can't get to class. I'm hurt. I mean, it's as simple as that. I'm supposed to be the franchise player and we talking about class. Not a game, not a game, not a game. We talkin' bout class. How silly is that? I know I'm supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know it is important, I do. But we talkin' bout class, man. "

See now you would have failed too. It’s not the ‘Civil War’. It’s the “War of Northern Aggression”, (at least that’s what they call it in parts of South Carolina and Georgia). ;)
Recent unpleasantness.

Acknowledge that the Confederacy lost the Civil War, while denying that it was fought over "states' rights"!
We didn't lose. It's only halftime. And it was fought over states' rights, as in when Yankee trash invade your state, you sure as hell have a right to defend your state.

Spencer Sanders will not play in the Peach Bowl, according to the Rebel Yell Hotline. What the heck do you have to do to be academically ineligible at Ole Miss?
Sanders says it's nit over until he decides it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Reactions: MedDawg
I thought of that after posting yesterday and you are quite correct!

• Haha
Reactions: psu00
We didn't lose. It's only halftime. And it was fought over states' rights, as in when Yankee trash invade your state, you sure as hell have a right to defend your state.
Exactly. Just like now when all of the Northern $ is invading again...and will eventually change the traditional mindsets and political majorities.

Happening in Purple North Carolina. Charleston, SC has more Yankees than Rebs at this point. I have three of my closest PA childhood buddies in the Charleston area now. More coming every day....

The 2nd Yankee Invasion some call it. This time with wealth. How will "they" fight that? $$$$$ Halftime is becoming game over.

Exactly. Just like now when all of the Northern $ is invading again...and will eventually change the traditional mindsets and political majorities.

Happening in Purple North Carolina. Charleston, SC has more Yankees than Rebs at this point. I have three of my closest PA childhood buddies in the Charleston area now. More coming every day....

The 2nd Yankee Invasion some call it. This time with wealth. How will "they" fight that? $$$$$ Halftime is becoming game over.
If your states are so wonderful, why do you come to the South? If you don't like living in your northern states, why do you come to the South and transform Southern states into the ones that you just left.

The best solution is to stay where you are and leave us alone.

Reactions: MedDawg and bison13
If your states are so wonderful, why do you come to the South? If you don't like living in your northern states, why do you come to the South and transform Southern states into the ones that you just left.

The best solution is to stay where you are and leave us alone.

Are you farting again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT