ADVERTISEMENT

Levi Haines- Franklin & Marshall Open

This look? :)

come+hither+looks+and+bedroom+eyes.jpg
No not that look the other one

It’s time- I think Levi is going to do well against some College competition. It was so smart for him to take this season off of HS and focus on these types of open. We got a great one with Haines.

Is the PIAA starting to get over looked and not that big of a deal anymore? We are starting to see more and more wrestlers not compete their senior years (Haines, Gibson, Crookham, Garcia)
I guess where does a PIAA AA state title stack up against Super 32, Ironman or even Powerade. Then throw in events like Fargo & WTT it would easily be at the bottom of the list

Another M2 wrestler, Erik Gibson is enter in the bracket but at 165. Kudos to him for making the most out of his suspension.
I don't think they skipped out on PIAA titles because not all 4 of them were locks to win it anyway. Haines was a lock, crookham has been banged up a lot in the last two years, Gibson had never won a title and neither did Garcia. I just think all four of their dreams are bigger than a highschool title considered none can be 4 timers.

I don't think they skipped out on PIAA titles because not all 4 of them were locks to win it anyway. Haines was a lock, crookham has been banged up a lot in the last two years, Gibson had never won a title and neither did Garcia. I just think all four of their dreams are bigger than a highschool title considered none can be 4 timers.
This makes sense. I agree but curious if this becomes the trend with doing college vs wrestling PIAA.

So many opportunities to get looks now does a wrestler need PIAA anymore?

Was Levi’s performance especially his beat down of Cerniglia as good as Feldmans performance earlier this year when he beat Knighton-Ward? Both beat NQ’s and top 20 guys in the country. More impressive the more I think about it. Christian Carroll who is an absolute beast just recently wrestled a college tournament and didn’t do well. Eric Gibson just took 5th which is a good result. I really wish we could have seen Levi wrestle in the finals

Was Levi’s performance especially his beat down of Cerniglia as good as Feldmans performance earlier this year when he beat Knighton-Ward? Both beat NQ’s and top 20 guys in the country. More impressive the more I think about it. Christian Carroll who is an absolute beast just recently wrestled a college tournament and didn’t do well. Eric Gibson just took 5th which is a good result. I really wish we could have seen Levi wrestle in the finals
The way he wrestled in the semi finals probably played a big role in deciding not to wrestle.

Reactions: dunkej01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT