ADVERTISEMENT

U20 and U23 WTT

Messenbrink not in SC yet. Would be interesting to watch the development of Messenbrink and Haines once they start going at it. Also, Messenbrink with Nolf, Dake is going to make him an absolute killer.
Yeah, I kind of think Askren’s favorite recent wrestler - besides his guys - is Nolf, so I’m sure he’s happy Mitch gets to train with him.

With AWA sending guys here and DT’s club really gaining momentum, we’re sitting in a pretty good spot. Not bad having a few of the truly great recent technical wizards of the sport sending guys here.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Not that he's not strong but he's handily beating guys who at least appear stronger than him, which typically translates well at the next level. He's remarkably relaxed looking for a 57kg, never out of position, and appears comfortable wrestling through everything. He's going to be fun to watch.
This is exactly what I thought watching him wrestle Spratley this past weekend.

Reactions: tikk10
This is exactly what I thought watching him wrestle Spratley this past weekend.
I loved watching Spratley try to bully him and use his strength advantage and Lilledahl not back down at all. He is so fundamentally sound and his defense is elite. Offense is pretty elite as well but being able to win a tight match when your offense isn’t clicking is huge and Luke seems to be able to win those types of matches. Kid is a stud and it seems like he really loves wrestling and competing which is great to see. I can’t say enough about the kids who compete everywhere and always seek out the best competition

Last edited:

Singleton went off on Arnold, didn't seem in a "friend giving friend a hard time" way

Outright said
"He's a very boring wrestler"
"He never does anything"

Nicest thing might have been "He's good at keeping things close"

I know this, we are getting a stone cold killer. Gotta be the best 125 prospect since King
I loved watching Spratley try to bully him and use his strength advantage and Lilledahl not back down at all. He is so fundamentally sound and his defense is elite. Offense is pretty elite as well but being able to win a tight match when your offense isn’t clicking is huge and Luke seems to be able to win those types of matches. Kid is a stud and it seems like he really loves wrestling and competing which is great to see. I can’t say enough about the kids who compete everywhere and always seek out the best competition
He feels like a Mark Hall type recruit. Calm composed super elite experience ready to win big matches on day one. The next tier Kasak-Messenbrink-Sealey all appear to have the same potential for multiple national titles. What an era !

Luke and Mitchell both looked really good. Both going to help us out a lot. Great additions.
I was surprised the way Hopke was handled. Cael knows

I am at a cookout and we are talking about kids 18 Turning 19 their senior years or in wrestling terms “Hold Backs”

Dalton perry
Nathan Desmond
Rocco Welsh
Brandt Harer
Connor Harer
Jax forrett
Bo Basset
Sam herring
Adam Watters
Luke Simcox
Kollin Rath
Madox Shaw

Just to make a few. They are really old but it seems like a recent theme
What does this have to do with U23? Even if they are hold backs, Freestyle is by birth year, so there is no age advantage here? This is kind of a random post for no apparent reason

Reactions: Hoosier Lion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT