ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming 2024 freshman class

Donuts, you say? I'll see your Trackside donuts and raise you Eagle's Wind donuts, on the strip in Shamokin Dam. One of my customers says, "I've had good donuts before, but these? These are made with love."
Nan's Donuts in Loganton are excellent and Esh's at the Lewisburg farmers market are good too.

Reactions: District four
This donut discussion is off the rails and off topic. Can we get back to wine, please?
LmpwZw

I see a fla politician is trying to pass a law so people can buy 15 litre of whine,one bottle should last a whole yr!
Why shouldn't I be able to drink over 4 gallons of wine in one sitting? I got a lot of things I wanna forget :)

I don't know what you sell but do you make sales calls to Butler County?

If north west of Pittsburgh, Oram Donuts Beaver Falls, PA. Cinnamon Rolls to die for.
Industrial water treatment chemicals (Cooling Towers, boilers, closed loops). But, Pleasant Gap is as far west as I get right now.

Our go-to cinnamon buns are my Mom's, or Mr. Stickies in Williamsport.

Let's not forget Boones Farm, that stuff was great when you were dealing with a hangover and had to ease yourself into another day of heavy drinking.
My in-laws prefer Manishewicz wine…. Mad Dog, Boones Farm or Thunderbird probably taste like a fine Burgundy in comparison. 😝

Donuts, you say? I'll see your Trackside donuts and raise you Eagle's Wind donuts, on the strip in Shamokin Dam. One of my customers says, "I've had good donuts before, but these? These are made with love."
Confirmed on the Eagle's Wind Donuts!! Outstanding. After reading this yesterday loaded the wife in the car for lunch at the El Rancho, between Danville and Northumberland, and then traversed the river to Eagle's Wind Donuts, not a single spot to park in their lot. Told the young lady at the counter that they needed to double their prices, half a dozen of the best donuts around for $8.50.

That's great! Now we have a new insider on the team ;)

Here is Ty at the SW AA regionals this year. Looks like there a lot for Cael to work with.

If you watch closely, you might be able to watch me get kicked out by three police men and a couple of staff members. Lol

Nothing aggressive happened, they were just straight up NAZI'S and I was done with their bull shit!!! So glad that was my last year I couldn't handle another 2 days in Altoona high school again.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
If you watch closely, you might be able to watch me get kicked out by three police men and a couple of staff members. Lol

Nothing aggressive happened, they were just straight up NAZI'S and I was done with their bull shit!!! So glad that was my last year I couldn't handle another 2 days in Altoona high school again.
^^ AJ Ferrari spotted in Altoona.

Let's not forget Boones Farm, that stuff was great when you were dealing with a hangover and had to ease yourself into another day of heavy drinking.
Ah yes, Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. One of the most economical forms of alcohol content/dollar.

Way back in the day, Boone's Farm was the cause of several nasty hangovers, but hardly the path to recovery. But I'm talking about a LONG time ago.

Made note of Mason's decommitment in the original post.

In other news, Lilledahl made the Olympic trials along with Connor Mirasola that will take place at Bryce Jordon Center April 19-20,

Joe Sealey and Cole Mirasola failed to make the trials at the last chance qualifier.

I don't know what you sell but do you make sales calls to Butler County?

If north west of Pittsburgh, Oram Donuts Beaver Falls, PA. Cinnamon Rolls to die for.
Thanks! I'm retired and go out to and around Beaver Falls golfing so I'm going to check it out......

For others here that might want to do the same:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT