ADVERTISEMENT

Levi Haines- Franklin & Marshall Open

Yes and he's 13-3 on this year with a win over Yapoujian. He's a NQ level guy who you would expect a HS senior to struggle a bit with. If Levi wins this, that would be amazing.
This won't be a 4-1 type match. Cerniglia looks to score a lot. Will be a good all-around test for Levi.

Reactions: diggerpup
Maybe someone in your household turned on the incognito safer-mode settings to watch adult content? :)
giphy.gif

Cerniglia hurt his leg in 2nd… no contact at the time. Still bothering him in 3rd and defaults while losing to Levi 8-1. Might have been due to bow and arrow he was in for a minute and half in first period.
wasn't it the knee that Levi was pulling up (like a bow and arrow) when he had his turn in the 1st? Think that torqued the knee

Reactions: danoftw
Holy shit Levi is a beast! I knew he was really good but this showing has me so pumped for his college career. Cerniglia was a NQ last year and his losses at the national tournament were to Berge and Jacori Teemer. The kid is legit good and Levi put it on him. Yes, his knee got hurt but it was already 6-0. Man am I excited for this kid to wear the PSU singlet!

Per @Jrjt5018 on the outer circle:

“I like riggins and Arnold more then I like Barr and Haines!!”

Let’s file that one away for a few years
I have read some of the comments from Jrjt5018 and based on that tiny amount of data he appears intellectually below average. Who knows though, I could be wrong. Intellectually he may be exceptionally below average.

Barr was closer to Levi than some of these college guys.

Riggins has a win over Levi in free (6-6 criteria) but I'd love to see how he fares on the mats.

I feel almost as giddy about this news as I was about the Brady Berge news this morning. Hee hee hee....

Is it safe to say that Levi was ragdolling Cerniglia?
He was definitely taking it to him. He was trying to get the fall in the first; Cerniglia was on his back for awhile.

That sucks.
Really sucks! Probably a smart move though because a win doesn’t do a lot for him but a loss would look bad. I hate when kids don’t take the mat though. Not good for our sport. I don’t wish injury on anyone but I almost hope that Hartman has a slight injury and didn’t want to chance it. Overall though I come away from this tournament just wowed by Haines and how he seems to continue jumping levels. Very very impressive

Reactions: diggerpup and mcpat
Cerniglia hurt his leg in 2nd… no contact at the time. Still bothering him in 3rd and defaults while losing to Levi 8-1. Might have been due to bow and arrow he was in for a minute and half in first period.
it was definitely from the nasty turk he was in. was really favoring that leg in between the periods. good performance from haines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT