ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Weekend Results - 11/16-18

I had no idea the debate was being framed about the ruination of wrestling? I thought it was being framed around the idea that duals becoming better to watch would improve the sport. The NCAA tournament is the greatest show on earth, but I would love to see some great matchups happening on a more frequent basis before March. Huge viewership for OSU vs SD St. was because of the match that wasn't. We would all like to see PSU wrestle Iowa every year which would make the season more enjoyable as a spectator. I can't see how that dual would help the tournament either.
SetWe = [set of all wrestling fans who want to see Penn State and Iowa wrestle]

Set 1 = [All wrestling fans]
Set 2 = [Tom and Terry Brands]

Set1 - Set2 = SetWe

SetWe = [set of all wrestling fans who want to see Penn State and Iowa wrestle]

Set 1 = [All wrestling fans]
Set 2 = [Tom and Terry Brands]

Set1 - Set2 = SetWe
So if my quantum physics is correct, then "set 2" = (-2). ;) fixed it

Last edited:
When you say "best wrestlers available" , what do you mean? the best kid on the team at the weight might be hurt or have the flu or granny just died . The best kid that is ready to go that night might be absolutely horrible.

“... or a at wedding.
.... or babysitting.
..... or tanning. “

- signed
Tom Ryan

Stanford wrestling Fresno on midway aircraft carrier on CBS sports network right now

PD4 - let me be the first to thank you for your generous donation to WFL ...
Agreed. Looks like PD4 has taken up the same recreationally activities that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather favored.

Not sure what he is seeing besides a hallucination. Spencer is going to annihilate the Stanford kid.

If he doesn't have the flu.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Tell you what.. If Spencer wins by fall I will donate 25$ to WFL anyways. Seems like a legit technicality now that I look back. A TF by Lee is the only thing that PD4 has to pony up for.

Reactions: Dogwelder
So, in case of a pin WFL wins double! Cool.

Btw, are they on each others schedule? Or just hoping they meet at NCAA’s.

Only place they could meet would be at NCAAs and the odds of that are pretty low, which made this an odd prediction to make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT