ADVERTISEMENT

In Iowa desperation news…

This truly reeks of desparation by Brands.

If he takes on all three Ferraris, he is literally rolling the dice that he can contain this trio and their father and IMO, he is betting his job security with this move. If he is able to work magic and contain this family (which is a monster undertaking), he may win some National Championships. However, if he loses his gamble and they continue their antics at Iowa, his team will be in taters (they take up three starting positions), he could do irreperable damage the reputation of Iowa wrestling and he will likely be fired.
"Contain"??? Brands will be sending them out first in line to win the after-match handshake tussle!

A lot of wrestling coaches view wrestling itself as the cure-all to behavior issues, and for many reclamation projects that refocusing can be good enough. I don't know if that's what T&T are thinking here, but the Ferraris have managed to find plenty of trouble while excelling at wrestling. They clearly need something more than additional time in the room, and I imagine they need influences less combustible than the Brands.

This truly reeks of desparation by Brands.

If he takes on all three Ferraris, he is literally rolling the dice that he can contain this trio and their father and IMO, he is betting his job security with this move. If he is able to work magic and contain this family (which is a monster undertaking), he may win some National Championships. However, if he loses his gamble and they continue their antics at Iowa, his team will be in taters (they take up three starting positions), he could do irreperable damage the reputation of Iowa wrestling and he will likely be fired.
I thought it was Idaho that grew all the taters?

You know that ain't happening. Somebody should start a TV drama series. Damn almighty. This shyt will be a 3 hr feature film on BTN that will be shown 24 (and holding) times a season.
Iowa Shore.

4f0d41a8d5edc19532684ea345cf7ffe.gif

jersey-shore.gif

jersey-shore.gif

Gobblin is saying on HR that Bouzakis is also transferring in as well as possibly Poznanski. They put up a lineup with those guys in there plus Kueter at heavyweight. I doubt Kueter ends up wrestling beyond his freshman year. If he has NFL plans I just don’t see him doing both. There has been some smoke about Bouzakis leaving Ohio State but never heard about him going to Iowa until today. JS made a post talking about possible kids looking to transfer and he included Poz because of his situation at Rutgers and I think Gobblin just ran with it. Also said that Angelo will be attending Iowa City high next year which is one thing I absolutely believe. Pretty sure each Ferrari will have attended 4 different high schools each. Crazy

A lot of wrestling coaches view wrestling itself as the cure-all to behavior issues, and for many reclamation projects that refocusing can be good enough. I don't know if that's what T&T are thinking here, but the Ferraris have managed to find plenty of trouble while excelling at wrestling. They clearly need something more than additional time in the room, and I imagine they need influences less combustible than the Brands.
Rutgers would be a better fit with it's close proximity to NYC and the Organized Italian mob families. A new version of the Sopranos, the Ferraris.

I get these Ferrari boys all confused. Would someone mind breaking down their names along with their wrestling ability and their arrest record please? Just curious who is who, and which kid did which assault. And where they are currently. College or prison. Thanks.

I get these Ferrari boys all confused. Would someone mind breaking down their names along with their wrestling ability and their arrest record please? Just curious who is who, and which kid did which assault. And where they are currently. College or prison. Thanks.
AJ: eldest. 1x NCAA champ, 1x almost vehicular homicide doer, 1x alleged sexual assaulter

Anthony, middle: Multiple time Oklahoma State champ, 1x Mastrogiovani shooter

Angelo, youngest: multiple time OK State champ. Innocent until proven guilty

AJ—the oldest. 2021 Champ, Car accident, sexual assault charges

Anthony-middle one..14 overall recruit out of HS but hasn’t wrestled in 2 yrs. Signed to OKie State but allegedly shot up Mastriovanis car after Mastro slept with Ferraris sister, also burglary charges

Angelo—youngest—excellent wrestler #1 overall in class of 2024. No charges or allegations I’ve heard..seems he’s the good kid

AJ: eldest. 1x NCAA champ, 1x almost vehicular homicide doer, 1x alleged sexual assaulter

Anthony, middle: Multiple time Oklahoma State champ, 1x Mastrogiovani shooter

Angelo, youngest: multiple time OK State champ. Innocent until proven guilty
Everybody may find it easier to list the Penn State wrestler each will be outscored by at nationals, and the excuse for each as to why it happened.

I was under the impression it was the middle Ferrari who did this.
Isn’t Anthony the middle one and Angelo the younger one? I probably have them all confused.
MODS, please help us out with this. We need a Sticky thread listing these guys and listing accusations, charges, convictions, acquittals, work releases times to wrestle, etc.

It would help us posters along with the ATF and the State Police Highway Accident Reconstruction team.

I have found this analogy is the easiest way to keep from getting them confused.

AJ - Mo is the oldest and least funny, his antics are the most cruel.

Anthony - Larry tries really hard, but most of what he touches turns to shit

Angelo - Curly, everyone wants to give a break to the baby of the family, his antics so far are cute, mostly harmless, and between the three of them most people root for him.

What's his screen name?
This is gonna be hard to remember: bnicolls

This is him. Charming fellow. The eviction jokes will make more sense now.

Oddly (and surprisingly) most of HR doesn't seem to be supporting this. I honestly don't know how a university would willingly bring people like this onto their campus with all of the sexual assaults/date rape/shootings that happen on campuses all over the country.
And why not? It has the potential to take away their ability to play the Sandusky card.

The funniest part of this is that, unlike pretty much any other great coach, they seem to have pretty much zero recognition that the most important ingredient in any championship team is not talent or tactics. It is culture.

Tell me this isn't culture ? I lived in iowa, being exposed to different cultures is important for us to grow as a society. Why deprive them of such growth? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT