ADVERTISEMENT

In Iowa desperation news…

It appears that the Brands are so desperate to stop losing that they’ve resorted to courting the Ferrari family…View attachment 438
This truly reeks of desparation by Brands.

If he takes on all three Ferraris, he is literally rolling the dice that he can contain this trio and their father and IMO, he is betting his job security with this move. If he is able to work magic and contain this family (which is a monster undertaking), he may win some National Championships. However, if he loses his gamble and they continue their antics at Iowa, his team will be in taters (they take up three starting positions), he could do irreperable damage the reputation of Iowa wrestling and he will likely be fired.

Reactions: IANit and diggerpup
This truly reeks of desparation by Brands.

If he takes on all three Ferraris, he is literally rolling the dice that he can contain this trio and their father and IMO, he is betting his job security with this move. If he is able to work magic and contain this family (which is a monster undertaking), he may win some National Championships. However, if he loses his gamble and they continue their antics at Iowa, his team will be in taters (they take up three starting positions), he could do irreperable damage the reputation of Iowa wrestling and he will likely be fired.
I could see the Ferrari brothers hanging out with Marinelli, Young, etc. Lots in common.

Cultural fit 100%

It’ll be interesting to see if they have an even more adverse impact on the injury bug that plagues that room, Not gloating about it, but I can’t imagine have two-tree (sic) strongmen in the room is gonna help.

Plus Gooblin (sic) is suggesting Poz from Jersey may be coming. Why would they recruit over Assad? (I’ll show myself out)

What happens in 2 years when they all leave after (at least) one of them commits another crime?

I give this one a two year fuse as well. They will be on double secret probation to start and will keep their noses clean. As they are very talented studs, they will do very well and as the limelight becomes blinding they will go off the rails at some point. If Iowa grabs all three they will take over the culture of that team. If this one ends badly it could take down TnT in the process. Just my 42.3% audited accurate crystal ball.

• Haha
Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Tom's probably going to have an announcement press conference and say that the Ferrari's are the best wrestlers he's ever seen. Then have them interviewed on a GOAT podcast. The fans will start prematurely announcing the success that is going to follow. No pressure. What could possibly go wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT