ADVERTISEMENT

In Iowa desperation news…

I think this fits the Brand's narrative - all the haters - prove the wrong - have them stick it up there 'rear'... Listen to the little Brands interview - chip off the old block - specifically on how they are made up. Not knocking that - it is just what motivates them apparently
Whenever you wonder where all of the a$$holes in the world come from it's almost always from a$$hole parents. It's like he's channeling the insane ramblings of his father.

Very random observation (and I could just not be seeing it) but almost no welcome or congratulations from current Iowa wrestlers or former. Mason Gibson even congratulated Anthony on the Instagram post. desanto133 is a meme page (not the real ADS, he doesn't do social media) Doesn't mean they're against it but doesn't seem like they were aware and they certainly know by now so they might not be fully on board yet with the move.

Rutgers would be a better fit with it's close proximity to NYC and the Organized Italian mob families. A new version of the Sopranos, the Ferraris.
giphy.gif

The hoffa story was truly great. The highlight was he actually had a perry mason moment. The g’s case came down to a document signed James r hoffa. On the stand, hoffa denied ever signing anything that way, and sure enough the g couldn’t find anything. Trial adjourns for the weekend to wrap on Monday. They find a condo lease signed James r. So Monday comes, and guy asks hoffa whether he was familiar with a consulting agreement with an entity. Hoffa says, that wasn’t a consulting agreement, it was a lease. He produces the document, and asks and isn’t that lease signed on the last page James r hoffa. Check mate.

(Also young jimmy was caught on several occasions trying to listen in on the jury room).
That's funny. While I was making wine with my uncle, he told me a story from back in the day about burying him in concrete. We have a connection!

Iowa fans all over Twitter trying to correct people about conflating the 2 older brothers - not realizing that they do, indeed, both have criminal charges filed against them.

Glad a good kid like Kemerer got out of there
And for so long they bashed Cael for bringing in Andrew long and have brought up the whole Ed Ruth thing multiple times…but bringing in the Ferraris is different I guess in their minds🤔🤔..

Reactions: diggerpup
Can
Even funnier: they brought in Kemerer specifically to change the culture. It worked and they won a title. And then they flushed it away with the anti-Kemerers.

Also funny: they couldn't be bothered to call high-character champions like Carter and Aaron.
Can you explain that a little? I'm not familiar with that situation?

And for so long they bashed Cael for bringing in Andrew long and have brought up the whole Ed Ruth thing multiple times…but bringing in the Ferraris is different I guess in their minds🤔🤔..
I guess the logic is since Cael brought in Long we shouldn't criticize this? I'm not really familiar with either case so I just watch the drama .

To some people your's is pretty hot too!

Can

Can you explain that a little? I'm not familiar with that situation?
In an interview when they brought in Kemerer to help change the culture of the program. Assuming from the wrestle hard/play hard mindset they had in the past.
And for the most part those were the athletes that gravitated towards them.
It's been said that Tom never made a phone call to Aaron or Carter to recruit them(Larry might have called last year, not documented)

In an interview when they brought in Kemerer to help change the culture of the program. Assuming from the wrestle hard/play hard mindset they had in the past.
And for the most part those were the athletes that gravitated towards them.
It's been said that Tom never made a phone call to Aaron or Carter to recruit them(Larry might have called last year, not documented)
Wow

One small part of that story might have been made up...
Only Larry, Aaron, and Carter know for sure.

Read the whole thing -- and don't skip over the pic of Murin's mudflap mullet.
Ohhhh Shit....
El Jefe dropping some shade on what JTS holds near and dear to his heart.
And just when you thought the Ferarris was going to create drama...

Trust me, there will be a time when the Jerzey Boyz are winning and scoring points and many on this forum will be freaking out. They are going to see a good bit of success before any implosion occurs. We just have to deal with it. This is not going to be a PDIII type of quick round trip.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a little NIL $ making it's way into the family accounts that in turn ends up paying a settlement to the alleged victim of the sexual assault to put that to bed. Then we will here that the charges have been dropped and Albert Jr. is lily white. That's how this will play out as my best guess.

Is anybody going to start a Iowa mugshot contest. I ve got 1-2-24. New sightings only, not the old vetted ones.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a little NIL $ making it's way into the family accounts that in turn ends up paying a settlement to the alleged victim of the sexual assault to put that to bed. Then we will here that the charges have been dropped and Albert Jr. is lily white. That's how this will play out as my best guess.
Rents increasing to raise the NIL.

AJ Ferrari -- the official spokesman for an apartment complex near you!

Steve Superior, loved the guy. He respected the hell out of Joe, and did so consistently unlike that fraud Bowden.

Will never forget that the guy infamous for running up scores and bragging about it, refused to show up Joe in the bowl game after we lost Enis and Jurevicius.
Can't spell Citrus without the U and the T.

• Haha
Reactions: Zukovski
So over on the hr gobblin starts this bs of bouzakis transferring to be their 133 pounder for next year….bouzakis goes on instagram a little bit ago and says he’s a buckeye….now gobblins being called out over their and he’s claiming he made the whole thing up

So over on the hr gobblin starts this bs of bouzakis transferring to be their 133 pounder for next year….bouzakis goes on instagram a little bit ago and says he’s a buckeye….now gobblins being called out over their and he’s claiming he made the whole thing up
The Bouzakis sister wrestling for Iowa angle was genius - until they realized she was in 8th grade and would never overlap with him

The Bouzakis sister wrestling for Iowa angle was genius - until they realized she was in 8th grade and would never overlap with him
Yeah I thought too….guess they will have to settle for teske….they already had bouzakis penciled into the lineup with the whole ferrari clan

What I find entertaining is Iowa thinks this somehow is the beginning of a guaranteed 3peat. The Ferrari's are not only going to keep their noses clean for that long but are going to GUARANTEE Them 70 points a year.
Yep.

I truly wish them well but I fail to see where the squeeze is worth the juice, so to speak.

Bringing on lots of volatility and you're Iowa. Act like it.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT