ADVERTISEMENT

I just received confirmation Iowa $ucks! Down 24-7 to Purduke in the 4th.

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
As I said before, we were well on our way to hanging +30 on the Cockeyes and had Clifford not gone out we would have. Iowa #2? What a freakin' joke! They've got zero offense and they are slow as smoke off $hit.

Out.

Last edited:
Here comes Iowa (pronounced 'Eye-oh-wah')... there goes Iowa! Anyone who thought they were #2 is delusional. Allow me to elaborate on the symptoms of the pathology...

What we have here is a classic case of penis envy. Iowa mimics everything Pennsylvanian from their uniform (Stillers) to their head coach (from Pittsburgh area). Their wrestling program wouldn't be jack $hit if not for half the team hailing from PA and the only reason that happened is our program had no vacancies. That's why every year little brother starts popping off, trying to show big brother how much he's grown. Now they want to fire Ferentz for the Purdue loss. LOL! The problem isn't coaching it's the fans. Iowa has a culture problem and it's a deep-seated one.

Here's hoping for a rematch in Indianapolis. We'll hang +30 points on them and that will be enough given the statue-of-a-QB they have. He couldn't keep pace with Clifford on his best day.

Thank you. Let's keep it real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT