ADVERTISEMENT

Ironturd in HR .. spoiler alert, it's hilarious

Psugo823

Aug 17, 2021
From ironturd...

Ayala 7 vs 2 Quick 1st TD wrestled smart but I believe he could have scored more. 97

Schriever 20 vs 6 Out matched could not defend leg ride???? MAYBE STOP letting the kid get them in!!! Could not generate any offense 65

Woods 2vs 1 Gave up crap 1st td had no answer from feet or top??? 65

Rathjen 12 vs 10 nice 1st TD, then got another was building a nice lead. Maybe shut down TWOOOO early??? Went to SV and gets a B1G win 95

Franek 5 vs 1 Gave up TD and also got rode like a pony!!!! Was in deep on 2 shots and could not convert!!! 55

Candy 6 vs 7 Never got into his offense about the ONLY thing he did was save the major and me $$$$ 65

Kennedy 7 vs 1 He was just getting horsed. NOT sure what the future plan is? He looked like he should be at 157 honestly. Somehow the coaches have to figure out how to make a line up with Candy, kennedy, and Arnold. Hopefully ad Brands!!! Gave up 2 TD with no time on clock. He would beat this chump if he was a full 174!!! ARNOLD was right but where the hell was he??? Is he hurt??? 75

Riggins UR vs 6 another kid wrestling in wrong weight class. 80

Glazier 11 vs 1 He wrestled pretty good. Babbling should have been hit more for stalling 85

BIG Ben UR vs 1 Ben could be a FORCE!!! Not sure how good he is at Football, but could be a multiple champ at wrestling! 85

Once again all F*** st does is stall their asses off especially on top. that being said we have to be much better at getting the hell off bottom. AJ would TORCH Babbling who as I said is not a 197! StarFish IF he wins 4 might just TOP the list as the worst 4Xer!!! Was worried he would come back but now not so much!

We have TONS of wood to chop and ground to gain ..

😂

Madden goes both ways… so it has been written.
hows the big fat head madden?
Live Music Cartoon GIF by BigHeadBob.com

Hawk fans are completely distraught and can’t blame them. They witnessed a complete beat down last night and a “coming full circle” experience last night with Gable in attendance.

Yes, PSU is the top program and quite possibly best ever.

Fifteen years ago, #1 Iowa spanked Caels first PSU team 29-6 in Carver. Last night it was completely reversed and was Caels 200th victory as PSU coach. Gable was there to bow to the new Emperor!

From ironturd...

Ayala 7 vs 2 Quick 1st TD wrestled smart but I believe he could have scored more. 97

Schriever 20 vs 6 Out matched could not defend leg ride???? MAYBE STOP letting the kid get them in!!! Could not generate any offense 65

Rathjen 12 vs 10 nice 1st TD, then got another was building a nice lead. Maybe shut down TWOOOO early??? Went to SV and gets a B1G win 95

Franek 5 vs 1 Gave up TD and also got rode like a pony!!!! Was in deep on 2 shots and could not convert!!! 55

Candy 6 vs 7 Never got into his offense about the ONLY thing he did was save the major and me $$$$ 65

Kennedy 7 vs 1 He was just getting horsed. NOT sure what the future plan is? He looked like he should be at 157 honestly. Somehow the coaches have to figure out how to make a line up with Candy, kennedy, and Arnold. Hopefully ad Brands!!! Gave up 2 TD with no time on clock. He would beat this chump if he was a full 174!!! ARNOLD was right but where the hell was he??? Is he hurt??? 75

Glazier 11 vs 1 He wrestled pretty good. Babbling should have been hit more for stalling 85

BIG Ben UR vs 1 Ben could be a FORCE!!! Not sure how good he is at Football, but could be a multiple champ at wrestling! 85

Once again all F*** st does is stall their asses off especially on top. that being said we have to be much better at getting the hell off bottom. AJ would TORCH Babbling who as I said is not a 197! StarFish IF he wins 4 might just TOP the list as the worst 4Xer!!! Was worried he would come back but now not so much!

😂
Hawkeyes got their asses dominated! Face the fact!

“How one-sided was this loss? The 23-point margin of defeat is the largest Iowa has suffered in a dual meet since losing to Oklahoma 39-0... in 1965-66. It was the first time the Hawkeyes have been held to just six points in a dual meet since a 24-6 loss to Oklahoma State in 1983-84. Tom Brands' worst loss as Iowa head coach prior to this was a 29-13 defeat to Minnesota in 2006-07, his first year in charge. A 21-9 loss to Ohio State in 2011-12 was the only other time that Iowa had been held under 10 team points in a dual during his 18-year tenure at Iowa.”

All we do is stall our asses off! 😂
We’ve been stalling our asses off to more bonus point wins over the last decade than anyone ever thought possible. Too bad there aren’t bonus points awarded for hand fighting, aggressive mat returns, and taking territory. The Hawks would be unbeatable.

Reactions: creamery freak
In the discussions about coaching changes at Iowa, one funny theme involves getting responsible, influential boosters to step in and force change.

You mean like a booster who was the driving force behind trying to cram a family of sexual deviants down the AD’s throat (so to speak) and all but called a former female member of the HWC and respected national team member a cum dumpster (because she had the audacity to date more than 1 guy while at IC).

Good luck with enticing stand up guys like Nolf with that approach

Hawk fans are completely distraught and can’t blame them. They witnessed a complete beat down last night and a “coming full circle” experience last night with Gable in attendance.

Yes, PSU is the top program and quite possibly best ever.

Fifteen years ago, #1 Iowa spanked Caels first PSU team 29-6 in Carver. Last night it was completely reversed and was Caels 200th victory as PSU coach. Gable was there to bow to the new Emperor!
Since it's Super Bowl weekend;
If I said 9 more years for Cael would you go
over or under?????

Never know but he seems to be in a great place, young, healthy, successful, family doing well, grateful, enjoys HV, and enjoys what he’s doing.

Why would he step down? I could see him going another 15 years which is insane to think about but his program continues to ascend with no imageable plateau in sight.

He has built the absolute pinnacle of the sport worldwide. PSU would do well to invest in it even more.

Never know but he seems to be in a great place, young, healthy, successful, family doing well, grateful, enjoys HV, and enjoys what he’s doing.

Why would he step down? I could see him going another 15 years which is insane to think about but his program continues to ascend with no imageable plateau in sight.

He has built the absolute pinnacle of the sport worldwide. PSU would do well to invest in it even more.
And some of the best fishing in the country, LOL.

Reactions: Callthestall
Since it's Super Bowl weekend;
If I said 9 more years for Cael would you go
over or under?????

Agree.

He truly loves what he's doing, which means he never really has to go to work a day in his life. He's got an AD who has publicly stated, "Cael's the best there is. He can stay as long as he wants", and who personally attends home matches to underscore his support for the program. He has a dedicated, loyal, extremely competent, veteran coaching staff with which he is absolutely comfortable. His team has at least as broad and deep fan support as there is in the nation. Support which year-in-year-out makes the terms "Penn State wrestling" and "empty seats" an oxymoron.

At PSU, he's been able to establish a program whose like has only once been seen in past decades and whose success provides a platform to help grow his sport nationwide, which is important to him.

He's 44 years old. From what I've read and heard, he and the staff like to roll around with kids in practice, and believe that's important for them to do. Barring some significant change in the present situation it's difficult to see his leaving PSU anytime prior to coaching retirement, whenever that might come.

Last edited:
From ironturd...

😂
LOL so says the guy when iowa leads the world in stalling and always will stallers lose,points win that why we kicked butt!

In the discussions about coaching changes at Iowa, one funny theme involves getting responsible, influential boosters to step in and force change.

You mean like a booster who was the driving force behind trying to cram a family of sexual deviants down the AD’s throat (so to speak) and all but called a former female member of the HWC and respected national team member a cum dumpster (because she had the audacity to date more than 1 guy while at IC).

Good luck with enticing stand up guys like Nolf with that approach
He's so misunderstood. Those were ski bunny jokes after all.

I know why iowa doesn't score a lot of points Tom tells them if they score 2 points they will win the match!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT