ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh calling out Bama

He doesn't have to be a dick of course. But it is in his DNA: he's a good coach but also has obnoxious media whore traits.

He is what he is.

He'll either win (and reach God-status among the U-M faithful), or he'll lose (and piss off many U-M and non-U-M folk in the process). Time will tell.
With the oldest roster in Div I, he better win. I see 8-4 tops even with the pathetic non-conference schedule they gave him, and that won't cut it. Can't wait for week four. Will be downhill for him from there then back to the NFL...if he still has any friends there.

Harbaugh should keep his mouth shut for once in his life.

Him and his immature hijinx are embarrassing.

Of course, you could not address the actual substance. At least we know how you would react if you and your ideals were trashed by an outspoken hypocrite such as Saban.

Reactions: PharmD Blue
Of course, you could not address the actual substance. At least we know how you would react if you and your ideals were trashed by an outspoken hypocrite such as Saban.

To everyone, outside of Michigan, Harbaugh looks like an immature idiot. If I was a Michigan alum I'd be embarrassed by his off the field antics. A Michigan coach should never stoop so low as he has.

Saban called out the camps and stated that they are bad for college football, while attacking Harbaugh and others that are in favor of the camps. Harbaugh has every right to call him out for his hypocritical BS.

I am no Hairball fan, but I sure do enjoy watching him go into the SEC's backyard in search of recruits. The hair pulling contest between Hairball and Saban (who is similarly unlikable, competitive, and motivated by self interest) is pure entertainment. Go get 'em, Jimmah.

Reactions: Westcoast24
With the oldest roster in Div I, he better win. I see 8-4 tops even with the pathetic non-conference schedule they gave him, and that won't cut it. Can't wait for week four. Will be downhill for him from there then back to the NFL...if he still has any friends there.

Keep wishing that. 8-4? He won ten last year with a team not as talented as the one he has this year.

If back to back winning seasons is a low point, then that's fine with me. Why is it on this board the trolls don't even make an honest effort?

We are.......PENN State! Not F'n Pitt. Winning 7 games and low end Bowls against BC isn't where we should be imo.

We are.......PENN State! Not F'n Pitt. Winning 7 games and low end Bowls against BC isn't where we should be imo.

We were left for dead after the sanctions and still managed back to back winning seasons. That's because we are Penn State....Pitt would have been 1-11 both seasons with those same sanctions. So in your opinion where should we be with the worst sanctions since SMU (you know, the program that has been crippled for 30+ years).

We were left for dead after the sanctions and still managed back to back winning seasons. That's because we are Penn State....Pitt would have been 1-11 both seasons with those same sanctions. So in your opinion where should we be with the worst sanctions since SMU (you know, the program that has been crippled for 30+ years).

I have stated clearly in other threads that with our schedule we should get to 8 wins. Personally I think we get 9 wins. We'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT