ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Penn State @ Maryland

Crazy catch. In Columbus, I don't see that being overturned from incomplete if I'm being honest.

Nelson a huge whif on that 3rd dn. I'm sorry, seeing what Rutgers did to OSU, and literally dozens of examples every Saturday, either Traut or strength and conditioning, needs a change

Reactions: psu00
Wallace with hands to face. Time and again just dumb ass penalties on big plays. 8 games in. No discipline.

Nelson a huge whif on that 3rd dn. I'm sorry, seeing what Rutgers did to OSU, and literally dozens of examples every Saturday, either Traut or strength and conditioning, needs a change

That was awful. The announcer noted something. "Make them move.."

Center? Hard to blame S&C for not blocking the correct defender.

Hardy almost could have gottent the handoff on that 3rd down play.

He really bunched up the RB with the DL pushing back the line of scrimmage......

Reactions: Obliviax
I’ve never seen more completed passes for 1 yard in my life than with PSU this year.

My theory is we have to throw at least 50 times a game to match some 10 game parlay our PC has on in Vegas.

There is no common sense to our playcalling besides that.

Nice block there by Cephas. Glad the PSU call noted it. Something I’ve sometimes thought might be lacking is WR blocking. Not on that play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT