ADVERTISEMENT

For Fun: List a Favorite Movie Line or TV and lets see if you can figure it out. I'll start with "Please Sir, I want some more."

She was 15 going on 35 Doc and she told me she was 18 she was very willing. I practically had to take to sewing my pants on shut. But once you get that little red beaver right up in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all, and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that and that's why I got into jail to begin with and now there telling me I'm crazy over here cause I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable, don't make a bit of since to me. If that's what's being crazy then, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone down the road wacko, but no more no less, that's it.

Not hyperbole to call this an all-time classic. This movie could not be made in today’s ultra-sensitive social climate. That said, it’s probably just the movie we need to remind people that it’s okay to laugh.
Even at the Irish?

She was 15 going on 35 Doc and she told me she was 18 she was very willing. I practically had to take to sewing my pants on shut. But once you get that little red beaver right up in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all, and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that and that's why I got into jail to begin with and now there telling me I'm crazy over here cause I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable, don't make a bit of since to me. If that's what's being crazy then, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone down the road wacko, but no more no less, that's it.
Good pick, hard pick, not hard enough. OFOTCN.

There were these two fellars standin' on a bridge, a-goin' to the bathroom. One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

Cuckoos Nest....a thousand of awesome lines in that flick!..."I bet a dime!"

"He's gonna have an enormous swantzengruben!" "That goes without saying." "He'll be quite popular!"

tenor.gif

Reactions: Bob78 and BBrown
"Well, let's not start suckin' each others' d*cks quite yet".

From a movie with many memorable, repeatable lines.

Last edited:
Deep Throat.
From the Simpsons movie. Bart had a horrific day and is strapped to a pole. When Homer comes to rescue him Bart says thanks Dad this has been the worst day of my life and Homer days “Worst day of your life SO FAR’

Reactions: Mr. Potter
Not hyperbole to call this an all-time classic. This movie could not be made in today’s ultra-sensitive social climate. That said, it’s probably just the movie we need to remind people that it’s okay to laugh.
Saw it at the Ohio (restored movie/theater in Columbus) a couple of years back. people were laughing up a storm--and you knew what was coming.

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT