ADVERTISEMENT

For Fun: List a Favorite Movie Line or TV and lets see if you can figure it out. I'll start with "Please Sir, I want some more."

You thought. Do me a ****ing favor. Shut up, listen, and learn. Look, I know that this is your first day and you don't really know how things work around here, so I will tell you. You have no brain. No judgement calls are necessary. What you think means nothing. What you feel means nothing. You are here for me. You are here to protect my interests and to serve my needs. So, while it may look like a little thing to you, when I ask for a packet of Sweet-N-Low, that's what I want. And it's your responsibility to see that I get what I want.

You thought. Do me a ****ing favor. Shut up, listen, and learn. Look, I know that this is your first day and you don't really know how things work around here, so I will tell you. You have no brain. No judgement calls are necessary. What you think means nothing. What you feel means nothing. You are here for me. You are here to protect my interests and to serve my needs. So, while it may look like a little thing to you, when I ask for a packet of Sweet-N-Low, that's what I want. And it's your responsibility to see that I get what I want.

No one?

Kevin Spacey, Swimming With Sharks

Reactions: brupsu
“No!”

hint: it’s very ironic.
Seriously, not even an effort from the AKB?

It's from the semi-funny semi- classical "Mel Brook's Silent Movie"- a silent movie about a group of producers who want to make a silent movie - so they go around looking for a bunch of famous people/movie stars to be in it - and the only person who says "no" is Marcel Marceau, a famous mime.

So, see the irony? The only spoken word in a silent movie is by a mime.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT