ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

I'm a Ferrari Nuthugger?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Because the gif is so good and we need it in our rotation

• Haha
Reactions: PSUwrestling
Turk. chill. You're right. But so is he.

Tom hasn't disavowed him and he's still training in the room with HWC. I don't get it. I didn't get it from the start, alas, here we are.

It IS a good thing he's not on the roster. So we can't actually be held accountable for his actions.
Thank your AD for that. If it wasn’t for her he’d be on your roster. Atleast someone has some common sense there

I know you don't like Tom. You have made it clear.

Don't tell me to chill. I'm chill. Just having Fun

I definitely have a love/hate/like relationship with Tom. I like a lot of the changes he's made, especially in the room. But the recruiting? The chasing Ferraris? I hate every bit of it. Just unnecessarily desperate and a bad business decision.

Here’s the roster of Ferrari nut huggers on GIA (ignore our people trolling the poll)

“9:03

=

@ iowa.forums.rivals.com

GO I WA AWESOME

lowa Wrestling

TJG, JVHawktan, zeko, sabula, swensok, @Cbulldog,

Spoons, 13marino48, Hawkium, Reymundo, lefeber, Mr_lowa, TriCityHawk, Hercuhawk, pinfor6, MizzuHawk, trail888, bnicolls, rtfhawk, DropitlikeitsHawk, Herkylian, cphawkinthelou, hIstone, honkey69, mcnic23, TarpHawk, Big Ush, Auger, Luckeyes, evashevsky58, NLhawk62, YanksHawks4ever, Irtbahawk, muddage11,

MARION_HAWK, Novakht, whejoe, SDHN2013, Cholley Vandine, Herbert197, LaxHawk174, MSU158, Arbor1, Jaybird319, Sandor45, Hawkeyes4Life247, Brian LB-U, SapticusRN, Btown Lion, Rustys Dad, FishersvilleHawkFan, CentexLion, Greenheadhawk, djb914, longballhitter, Agoodnap, 1Hammers1, Cardsfan1229, mcruny42, totough, cm8124, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, pish69, Creek Side, Lionfan44, Ja1339, NittanyLion84, sdvike, hwksfan, NChawkeye12, Tcalumet, Mikefontenot27, acuhawk, 1AA,

PSUeng, hawk224, derekforhawks, WWGD, okinburg1,

Roar More, Kuch96, SUPERTODD, AaronJDixon, harvester77, WexfordWarrior, The Dueceman, OpenHawkSurgery, HawkAlum2002, sunshinedynomite, DrOfBytes, Jayhouse, Doggie99, blcoach80, PSUWrestling2425, steelcurtain55., fufighters, Moorehawk, giveitall, KFSuperStar, Psu9012, eb05, seamus98, Hawkeye4lifee, McScoreley, NitFan53,

hawkeye state, 82bordeaux, hawkvike18, Hazy_Davey, RealMicah, Redm18, Wawa Coffee, poorwrestler, Cameron1958, Trapper85, heldyhawk, Libertylover, GoHawks1996, Th3Senate, PopSheetz, FranisnottheMan,

JW23, Jason. D.Brantley, LOTOlion, AreWeCross, Gpago, Retro Hawk, Rocky Balboa1, Lindemann, AriesRam, gable2brands, spyk, lAcubbies, Zapuj268, Big D94, WaffleShopper, GiApet, iks”

#neverforget

Also, note that this poll was taken AFTER the Soldier Salute.

Like I said, it's hilarious seeing some Iowa fans that were 100% Team Ferrari disavowing them now, some even not.

No, just because he got 99% of the way there and was saved by Zach Glazier/a Female President and AD doesn't mean Iowa can pretend he has absolutely no ties to the program. He still posts videos of him in the weight room and wrestling room.

That being said, I give Turk a pass since he has held the same stance on adding the Ferraris every step of the way. But not counting Ironbird, every regular Iowa poster of this board has been the same here and on HR.

Also, note that this poll was taken AFTER the Soldier Salute.
Iowa fans literally were defending him by disparaging Zach Glazier, how sad. Some implying Glazier started it because he took exception to getting pushed off on his head.

BuT SpEnCeR dId It To DraKe

Yeah I think Spencer was a bit more established in that room to do something like that lol

Reactions: USPMAN
What am I missing?

Is this episode anything more than a rumor at this point?

It's not official in that charges are filed but you have the victim himself and the family of the victim confirming it.

On social media, right?

Maybe it's just me, but I need to see a little more than that.

Either they press charges or they don't. If they don't then it's a big nothing-burger.

BTW, thanks for getting back to me.

As the chaos continues, perhaps we’ll get a chance to see the whole Ferrari clan point at TnT and say, “Remember, you wanted this”
Better yet, AJ tells Brands after the semis he doesn't want to wrestle the finals against Glazier because he deadlifts 665.

"What's his deadlift!? What is it coach" -throws headgear

Willie broke it down on his show.

There are 3 separates cases and the family is pursuing charges being filed.

There is a case in Orange County, Pinellas and Hillsborough. The Orange County is the assault, and the Pinellas and Hillsborough are related to theft.

All investigations at this point.

There is a case in Orange County, Pinellas and Hillsborough. The Orange County is the assault, and the Pinellas and Hillsborough are related to theft.

Iowa Hawkeyes doing Iowa Hawkeye things

Reactions: ccdiver

Hey hey .... Willie never said it was the Ferraris being investigated on the show. He said the people in question.

For clarity:
Orange County = Orlando
Hillsborough = Tampa and its northern and eastern suburbs
Pinellas = Clearwater/St. Pete

Fredo Crime Spree.

Whats the latest on this story?
It appears the alleged crimes were committed over a three county area in FL, so it may take a little bit of time to get to any arrests, if warranted. The victim sure has the injuries to show for it and is asking for justice. We shall see. If it does lead to an arrest, Anthony may have a probation issue. If I read the sentence from his previous conviction from last year correctly, his probation had another month to go.

Hey, man, it's only an investigation. Oops, investigations. Until they are tried and convicted, we shouldn't imply anything other than that they are fine, upstanding citizens. And misunderstood.

@Corby

#78investigations&counting
#ZEROconvictions
#TeflonDon
#GottiForever

Victims. If you can't blame 'em, intimidate 'em. If you can't intimidate 'em, pay 'em. And always trash them in the press.

Not expecting much, which means 6 more months of speculation regarding the two older jackwads enrolling first semester, followed by 4 months of speculation about enrolling second semester, followed by a month of speculation about how late late enrollment can be done. We’re about to see the recent converts to the good side on GIA slowly go back to the “they didn’t kill anybody recently, so I trust TNT” camp. I saw the script on a recent road trip through Colorado.

The one thing in the script I have yet to see play out is the expert clinical diagnosis that justifies Ant the Non-Champ’s behavior. I guess $.05’s digital Rolodex hasn’t found anybody at the current offering price.

On a totally unrelated side note, Florida DMV has noted a marked increase in BMW M8 Competition registrations in the past week.

Last edited:
Hey, man, it's only an investigation. Oops, investigations. Until they are tried and convicted, we shouldn't imply anything other than that they are fine, upstanding citizens. And misunderstood.

@Corby

#78investigations&counting
#ZEROconvictions
#TeflonDon
#GottiForever

Victims. If you can't blame 'em, intimidate 'em. If you can't intimidate 'em, pay 'em. And always trash them in the press.

giphy.gif

It appears the alleged crimes were committed over a three county area in FL, so it may take a little bit of time to get to any arrests, if warranted. The victim sure has the injuries to show for it and is asking for justice. We shall see. If it does lead to an arrest, Anthony may have a probation issue. If I read the sentence from his previous conviction from last year correctly, his probation had another month to go.
April 11th. Oh so close!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT