ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

Now take a seat for this news - lest you faint from shock.

Latest scuttlebutt on Intermat was that AJ was involved at least in some capacity in the Anthony kerfluffle in Florida.

I know, I know - conflicts with the Bible verses and such. Just sharing what I saw
Obligatory

"Brands can help him"
"ADS got fixed"
"AJ is just unfairly targeted and stories embellished"
"PSU wrestling didn't get shut down for Sandusky so we should take AJ"

After you graduate HS, your clock either starts when you enroll in college or 1 year passes unless you have a religious exemption or you're serving in the military.
Just to add If not answered later, enroll in college full time. You can take classes in the year “off”

lol. In the event this wasn’t answered in a later post…the clock can pause, but not for “any” reason. Only military, religious and pregnancy.

In another post about jail….charges dropped or not guilty can reinstate eligibility since most times the person got kicked off a team, but Jail??….i do not think Jail time gives you a chance to retain eligibility. If it does, I’m wrong. Not sure why your actual actions causing the jail would afford you a privilege.
This looks like you can "stop competing" and stop the clock (which entails both military service and religious missions), so you could theoretically retain eligibility if you are not competing for any reason (like, for example, you're in jail for assault or burglary or parole violations from a previous assault in OK or something like that...) but you could not spend two years at a RTC training and competing in freestyle tournaments and without losing eligibility.

Last edited:
If what has been “reported” (speculated?) actually happened, wouldn’t the details be more widely reported and confirmed by now?

Reactions: District four
If what has been “reported” (speculated?) actually happened, wouldn’t the details be more widely reported and confirmed by now?
Unless it's something the public can clearly have witnessed, it'll likely be released when investigation is complete and charges are filed (if none are then no news)

We were both right in a way. There is a deferment clock if you continue to play your chosen NCAA sport after high school. If you are not playing your chosen NCAA sport after high school then your deferment clock extends out indefinitely. I had never seen this before, so I learned something new today. The board never fails!
In the chosen sport scenario, you cannot ever compete in the other organized sport. So if one chased baseball, for example, they could not enter a wrestling tournament of any kind if wrestling is what they want in college. They also must keep competing in the chosen sport. Once they stop the clock starts.

Reactions: hlstone
In the chosen sport scenario, you cannot ever compete in the other organized sport. So if one chased baseball, for example, they could not enter a wrestling tournament of any kind if wrestling is what they want in college. They also must keep competing in the chosen sport. Once they stop the clock starts.
Right, that is how I understand it too. Chris Weinke left high school, spent 6 years playing minor league baseball, then enrolled full time at FSU at age 25 to play football and eventually won the Heisman.

Reactions: hlstone
Right, that is how I understand it too. Chris Weinke left high school, spent 6 years playing minor league baseball, then enrolled full time at FSU at age 25 to play football and eventually won the Heisman.
Yes. And this made the Jeremy Bloom thing ridiculous. Bloom wasnt allowed to play football because he was making money skiing as an Olympian, but Wienke 10 years earlier was ok because he made some money playing baseball…just not at the same time as playing football.

I’m shocked there’s still no response from Iowa and apparently no Iowa reporters have been pushing to confirm or deny the story.

Sh*t take from a sh*t poster.

It’s funny seeing guys on GIA (and Facebook) twist themselves into a pretzel trying to disavow any association between Iowa and the Ferrari clan.
As of today.....he is 100% accurate. Much/Most of GIA and/or HR didn't want him in the first place. Zach Glazier rightfully became a PSU favorite by provoking/"beating" him and later, telling his true feelings about AJ to the masses. Wild Turk was in early on not wanting the cancer injected into the IOWA program. You can blast much of Iowa but give credit where credit is due. Just my view......which is usually pretty fair.....or psychotic. This time I think ....fair :)

As of today.....he is 100% accurate. Much/Most of GIA and/or HR didn't want him in the first place. Zach Glazier rightfully became a PSU favorite by provoking/"beating" him and later, telling his true feelings about AJ to the masses. Wild Turk was in early on not wanting the cancer injected into the IOWA program. You can blast much of Iowa but give credit where credit is due. Just my view......which is usually pretty fair.....or psychotic. This time I think ....fair :)

Not true. Prior to the Soldier Salute the large majority of HR/GIA wanted AJ. @WildTurk was actually one of the few that was consistently against AJ coming to Iowa. (Disclaimer: Turk is still a sh#$ poster. Every once in a while even a blind squirrel finds a nut.)

Sh*t take from a sh*t poster.

It’s funny seeing guys on GIA (and Facebook) twist themselves into a pretzel trying to disavow any association between Iowa and the Ferrari clan.
Not to mention:
  • Anthony Ferrari is verbally committed to wrestle for the Hawks as of last semester.
  • AJ and Anthony wrestled at the Soldier Salute recently. They just happened to do this despite not being attached or enrolled at any of the other programs that participated in the event.
  • AJ and Anthony had been working out in the Iowa room (HWC) for quite some time as of recently.
  • AJ Ferrari posting frequent pictures where he's using the Iowa wrestling training facilities recently.
  • Several "journalists" including one with a direct line to the Ferrari family stating the plan was still for the Ferrari s to join the program in the fall very recently.
  • Tom coyly hiding behind coach speak to avoid any questions about it instead of denying it (which he would have done if it was out of the question) as recently as January.
  • Etc.
But, yeah, that tool bag will hide behind semantics and think he's being clever.

Thank him for his service.

Not to mention:
  • Anthony Ferrari is verbally committed to wrestle for the Hawks as of last semester.
  • AJ and Anthony wrestled at the Soldier Salute recently. They just happened to do this despite not being attached or enrolled at any of the other programs that participated in the event.
  • AJ and Anthony had been working out in the Iowa room (HWC) for quite some time as of recently.
  • AJ Ferrari posting frequent pictures where he's using the Iowa wrestling training facilities recently.
  • Several "journalists" including one with a direct line to the Ferrari family stating the plan was still for the Ferrari s to join the program in the fall very recently.
  • Tom coyly hiding behind coach speak to avoid any questions about it instead of denying it (which he would have done if it was out of the question) as recently as January.
  • Etc.
But, yeah, that tool bag will hide behind semantics and think he's being clever.

AJ clearly got that car that he doesn't know how to drive, from PSU NIL. Definitely not from Slumlord Bob.

Also acording to AJ, it's "Iowa, where wrestlers go to become legends."

Here’s the roster of Ferrari nut huggers on GIA (ignore our people trolling the poll)

“9:03

=

@ iowa.forums.rivals.com

GO I WA AWESOME

lowa Wrestling

TJG, JVHawktan, zeko, sabula, swensok, @Cbulldog,

Spoons, 13marino48, Hawkium, Reymundo, lefeber, Mr_lowa, TriCityHawk, Hercuhawk, pinfor6, MizzuHawk, trail888, bnicolls, rtfhawk, DropitlikeitsHawk, Herkylian, cphawkinthelou, hIstone, honkey69, mcnic23, TarpHawk, Big Ush, Auger, Luckeyes, evashevsky58, NLhawk62, YanksHawks4ever, Irtbahawk, muddage11,

MARION_HAWK, Novakht, whejoe, SDHN2013, Cholley Vandine, Herbert197, LaxHawk174, MSU158, Arbor1, Jaybird319, Sandor45, Hawkeyes4Life247, Brian LB-U, SapticusRN, Btown Lion, Rustys Dad, FishersvilleHawkFan, CentexLion, Greenheadhawk, djb914, longballhitter, Agoodnap, 1Hammers1, Cardsfan1229, mcruny42, totough, cm8124, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, pish69, Creek Side, Lionfan44, Ja1339, NittanyLion84, sdvike, hwksfan, NChawkeye12, Tcalumet, Mikefontenot27, acuhawk, 1AA,

PSUeng, hawk224, derekforhawks, WWGD, okinburg1,

Roar More, Kuch96, SUPERTODD, AaronJDixon, harvester77, WexfordWarrior, The Dueceman, OpenHawkSurgery, HawkAlum2002, sunshinedynomite, DrOfBytes, Jayhouse, Doggie99, blcoach80, PSUWrestling2425, steelcurtain55., fufighters, Moorehawk, giveitall, KFSuperStar, Psu9012, eb05, seamus98, Hawkeye4lifee, McScoreley, NitFan53,

hawkeye state, 82bordeaux, hawkvike18, Hazy_Davey, RealMicah, Redm18, Wawa Coffee, poorwrestler, Cameron1958, Trapper85, heldyhawk, Libertylover, GoHawks1996, Th3Senate, PopSheetz, FranisnottheMan,

JW23, Jason. D.Brantley, LOTOlion, AreWeCross, Gpago, Retro Hawk, Rocky Balboa1, Lindemann, AriesRam, gable2brands, spyk, lAcubbies, Zapuj268, Big D94, WaffleShopper, GiApet, iks”

#neverforget

Here’s the roster of Ferrari nut huggers on GIA (ignore our people trolling the poll)

“9:03

=

@ iowa.forums.rivals.com

GO I WA AWESOME

lowa Wrestling

TJG, JVHawktan, zeko, sabula, swensok, @Cbulldog,

Spoons, 13marino48, Hawkium, Reymundo, lefeber, Mr_lowa, TriCityHawk, Hercuhawk, pinfor6, MizzuHawk, trail888, bnicolls, rtfhawk, DropitlikeitsHawk, Herkylian, cphawkinthelou, hIstone, honkey69, mcnic23, TarpHawk, Big Ush, Auger, Luckeyes, evashevsky58, NLhawk62, YanksHawks4ever, Irtbahawk, muddage11,

MARION_HAWK, Novakht, whejoe, SDHN2013, Cholley Vandine, Herbert197, LaxHawk174, MSU158, Arbor1, Jaybird319, Sandor45, Hawkeyes4Life247, Brian LB-U, SapticusRN, Btown Lion, Rustys Dad, FishersvilleHawkFan, CentexLion, Greenheadhawk, djb914, longballhitter, Agoodnap, 1Hammers1, Cardsfan1229, mcruny42, totough, cm8124, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, pish69, Creek Side, Lionfan44, Ja1339, NittanyLion84, sdvike, hwksfan, NChawkeye12, Tcalumet, Mikefontenot27, acuhawk, 1AA,

Roar More, Kuch96, SUPERTODD, AaronJDixon, harvester77, WexfordWarrior, The Dueceman, OpenHawkSurgery, HawkAlum2002, sunshinedynomite, DrOfBytes, Jayhouse, Doggie99, blcoach80, PSUWrestling2425, steelcurtain55., fufighters, Moorehawk, giveitall, KFSuperStar, Psu9012, eb05, seamus98, Hawkeye4lifee, McScoreley, NitFan53,

hawkeye state, 82bordeaux, hawkvike18, Hazy_Davey, RealMicah, Redm18, Wawa Coffee, poorwrestler, Cameron1958, Trapper85, heldyhawk, Libertylover, GoHawks1996, Th3Senate, PopSheetz, FranisnottheMan,

JW23, Jason. D.Brantley, LOTOlion, AreWeCross, Gpago, Retro Hawk, Rocky Balboa1, Lindemann, AriesRam, gable2brands, spyk, lAcubbies, Zapuj268, Big D94, WaffleShopper, GiApet, iks”

#neverforget
And here are the “no” votes (again, poll wasn’t limited to Hawk fans):

“9:04

=

@ iowa.forums.rivals.com

GO I WA AWESOME

lowa Wrestling

~ No

Votes: 116

41.6%

Fsanford, SotaHawk, OILCHECKER, KCWalleye, Jcchawk, Sullivan, HawkMD, The Vak, Wendy79, DavidHawk324, Ollie4ISU, longliveCS40, Hawkfan_08, your _master5, Chickenman Testa, dmlawdad, siouxcenterhawk, dirt33, MVPFAN, Rose bowl or bust, loonhawk, madmustang4, abudlong, kkhawk, Pentacrest, Squarehat, mjmx3, Abnormal lumps, buckw87, Kinnick 4 Prez, Hawkgma, funnyfletcher, EvansvilleHawk, OneRoughneck, bman546, ping72, Old wrestling_fan, Archer73, YoungGun07, WildTurk, cloverhawk, sstark46, sjw5065, 7-8suited, PSUAlITheWay, smalls103, SandBuff, mean15, WPB_lion, Cold Smoke, PSU Mike, VodkaSam, CoolBean, choosenuetral, LagunaBeachHawk, slaterun, NJ Lion, crossfacecradle, TangSoo, Lambertt, Mendoza77, lafootballfan, shm138, veryold, Is_there_vodka_in_heaven, creamery freak, otiee007, BMonks3, WDMHawk72, PackerHawkeyel, sunwarrior, PD4thespawn, bbwretler, Okauchee, zubrus1, rmxxl, Goathead88, Sportfan2017, TXHawkFD, MilleGinja, Coach Mac B, mydome88, The_Intimidator69, BanjoSaysWoof, psujeepman1, 98 berEating2Lunches, DanDraper, FarvaHawk14, Cxh236, ArkieHawk, rassling, pennstaterincarolina, A Fist Full of Hawkeyes, HawkRCID, Lioncat95, mizzy2442, baccafarmer, Iron Doc, Freebornman21, Centuar94, AndEEss, SCub, Random4598375, Rocky_Smith, Strawcat, goldenanimal, fearthefuture21, Psubiomed, HCS3Seasons, A21408t, DeangeloVickers, OptionalStart, Pitteefool, MAGAman, FatWoodchuck, BleedingNavy”

TJG, JVHawktan, zeko, sabula, swensok, @Cbulldog, Spoons, 13marino48, Hawkium, Reymundo, lefeber, Mr_lowa, TriCityHawk, Hercuhawk, pinfor6, MizzuHawk, trail888, bnicolls, rtfhawk, DropitlikeitsHawk, Herkylian, cphawkinthelou, hIstone, honkey69, mcnic23, TarpHawk, Big Ush, Auger, Luckeyes, evashevsky58, NLhawk62, YanksHawks4ever, Irtbahawk, muddage11,

#neverforget
The only vote that matters at all voted yes.

AJ Ferrari is just as much a Nittany Lion as he is a Hawkeye

I know, right. And here's photographic evidence of AJF recently working out in the PSU facilities, signing autographs at Rec Hall, and clowning around with Cael. Oh wait....

Not to mention:
  • Etc.

Oh, and what Dice said.

I'm a Ferrari Nuthugger?

giphy.gif

Hey shitty poster, He's not A Hawkeye. What I said was 100% true
Turk. chill. You're right. But so is he.

Tom hasn't disavowed him and he's still training in the room with HWC. I don't get it. I didn't get it from the start, alas, here we are.

It IS a good thing he's not on the roster. So we can't actually be held accountable for his actions.

Turk. chill. You're right. But so is he.

Tom hasn't disavowed him and he's still training in the room with HWC. I don't get it. I didn't get it from the start, alas, here we are.

It IS a good thing he's not on the roster. So we can't actually be held accountable for his actions.
I know you don't like Tom. You have made it clear.

Don't tell me to chill. I'm chill. Just having Fun

Reactions: vhsalum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT