ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

Wow! That's impressive research. Are you a lawyer?
Breaking Bad Lawyer GIF

• Haha
Reactions: mhlarch
Wow! That's impressive research. Are you a lawyer?

Yes, but not an Iowa lawyer.

More impressively, tikk is a photographer! ;)

Which reminds me of this true story I read online.

The Photographer's Conundrum --

A professional photographer found the perfect spot to photograph raging river rapids in a national park perched near the top of a waterfall. Just as he's about to start shooting, a divorce lawyer and a corporate attorney come floating quickly downstream headed straight for the deadly waterfall. Just before they go over the edge, each manages to grab some tree roots coming out of the bank of the rushing river on the same side as the photographer. Each lawyer is about 20 feet away from the photographer and quickly losing their grip, so he would only have time to pull one of them to safety. What should the photographer do, use a high ISO and freeze the action as the lawyer's go over the waterfall or a low ISO to show the movement of the water?

The documents contain a lot of info that should have been redacted, but I'm too tired to redact now so I'll do so sometime this weekend, and post those docs then by editing this post. But I will summarize what's there.
Fredo gassed out Tikk, imagine what he does to his defense attorneys.

Okay, so the lack of real information was driving me nuts so I went looking for the criminal cases supposedly at issue. I wasn't able to find anything in the Orange County or Hillsborough County databases, but those incidents are more recent, so it's likely that they're simply not there... yet. But the Orange County case alleges Battery and the Hillsborough alleges Robbery.

I was able to find, though, in the Pinellas County docket, documentation on an arrest, indictment, and eventual no contest plea for Anthony Ferrari for petty theft. The documents contain a lot of info that should have been redacted, but I'm too tired to redact now so I'll do so sometime this weekend, and post those docs then by editing this post. But I will summarize what's there.

Per an "Information," which is essentially a grand-jury-less indictment, on March 23, 2023, Anthony Ferrari "unlawfully obtained" the property of another, namely watches / t-shirt / shoes / sunglasses valued between $100 > $750 from [name withheld] in violation of FL Statute 812.014(2)(e).

The Information lists a Tampa address for Ferrari. Ferrari then failed to appear for the arraignment, after which time a warrant was issued for his arrest. In a subsequently-filed motion to withdraw the warrant, he claimed to have found out about the warrant when he was pulled over in a traffic stop in Iowa in November 2023.

In early December he gets a FL lawyer and attorney, who appears, kills the warrant, and gets the matter put on the docket for a pre-trial hearing.

Ferrari then pleads (in absentia, i.e., remotely--from Iowa) No Contest on January 6, 2024.

On January 12, 2024, the court accepts the plea and orders Ferrari to pay court costs and restitution of $820 to [name withheld].
The alleged incident happened a year ago? Or did you find a case involving a different incident? I thought the alleged incident folks have been talking about just occurred after Florida’s high school state tournament this year. As in a week or so ago.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
The alleged incident happened a year ago? Or did you find a case involving a different incident? I thought the alleged incident folks have been talking about just occurred after Florida’s high school state tournament this year. As in a week or so ago.
Separate incident. Fredo is starting to remind me of the Jon Koppenhaver saga.

The justice system needs to recognize what Anthony is and deal with him accordingly. Three incidents in three successive years when you are 18-20 years old is alarming.

And how about this. Anthony committed to Iowa on March 20, 2023. Three days later on March 23, 2023 he is in Florida committing crimes. Most Iowa fans have moved on from AJ, but there are still holdouts on Anthony. They all need to drop Anthony like he's radioactive because he is.

The justice system needs to recognize what Anthony is and deal with him accordingly. Three incidents in three successive years when you are 18-20 years old is alarming.

And how about this. Anthony committed to Iowa on March 20, 2023. Three days later on March 23, 2023 he is in Florida committing crimes. Most Iowa fans have moved on from AJ, but there are still holdouts on Anthony. They all need to drop Anthony like he's radioactive because he is.
There are at least four incidents.

In June 2022 there's an assault in Oklahoma for which he pleads no contest and receives a deferred sentence (in April 2023) pending a year probation, the exact terms of which I don't know.

A few weeks prior to the Oklahoma sentencing (and committing to Iowa, both in March 2023), he commits petty theft in Florida, for which he's sentenced in January of this year.

And then there's a battery in Orange county (Orlando) and robbery in Hillsborough county (Tampa), both charged this year. I imagine the robbery is the incident concerning Cliff Fretwell's relative.

There are at least four incidents.

In June 2022 there's an assault in Oklahoma for which he pleads no contest and receives a deferred sentence (in April 2023) pending a year probation, the exact terms of which I don't know.

A few weeks prior to the Oklahoma sentencing (and committing to Iowa, both in March 2023), he commits petty theft in Florida, for which he's sentenced in January of this year.

And then there's a battery in Orange county (Orlando) and robbery in Hillsborough county (Tampa), both charged this year. I imagine the robbery is the incident concerning Cliff Fretwell's relative.
I hope you don't mind that I posted your info yesterday to HR. I gave you attribution.

So the incidents from this year may not be related?

Reactions: Ski
I hope you don't mind that I posted your info yesterday to HR. I gave you attribution.

So the incidents from this year may not be related?
It's hard to imagine how they could be related, occurring in different counties and at different times. Hillsborough and Pinellas border each other but still, the Pinellas incident occurred a year ago. And the victim's name in that incident isn't the same as Fretwell's relative.

And yeah, I'm fine with cross-posting.

As I mentioned last night, I put the redacted documents regarding the Anthony Ferrari no contest plea on Dropbox here.

Reactions: danoftw
Uncle Carmine now alternating between AJ and out-of-the-closet racist posts. Nothing subtle about it.

The family is a GIA gift that never stops giving.
Ugh. One tweet so racist that the KKK said they're no longer into that.

Wonder what Gabe Arnold and his dad think about importing that into their locker room. Because while Angelo might not be that way, if you get one, you get them all.

Ugh. One tweet so racist that the KKK said they're no longer into that.

Wonder what Gabe Arnold and his dad think about importing that into their locker room. Because while Angelo might not be that way, if you get one, you get them all.
For those of us not on Twitter/X, can you mention what the replies were?

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT