ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

Jersey Shore Chooch GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Reactions: Ski
On Friday, he posted on X that he was at 205.
He's listed at 197 in the Soldier Solute tomorrow.
Unattached.

Ok, ok.....he looks fit. But has he wrestled much after his dismissal from OSU? How can you have that long of a layoff from competitive wrestling and be competitive? Maybe, but I don't think so.

Ok, ok.....he looks fit. But has he wrestled much after his dismissal from OSU? How can you have that long of a layoff from competitive wrestling and be competitive? Maybe, but I don't think so.
Sure, there will be some rust. But I doubt it will take that long to knock the rust off. Biggest factors might be conditioning and endurance, which (as I recall) were strengths in the past.

Reactions: lookleft goright
I absolutely love Brooks. But unfortunately he isn't of the mindset of Zain. AJ deserves 7 minutes of kissing his shoe while bent backwards.
AJ is going to wrestle on the edge with 1 knee hugging the mat against Brooks. He’ll try his best to make it a 1 takedown match. No way in hell he stays in the center. Hopefully the refs force action

I’m thrilled Iowa went all in on the Ferrari time bomb THIS season. Even after losing SVN, we are still going to destroy Iowa by 30-50 points. I fully expect the Ferrari clan to be on their best behavior for about 6 months. At least it’s happening when they aren’t a threat to us.

Once the honeymoon phase wears off, there’s no way 2 or 3 Ferraris can keep up this straight and narrow attitude for a few years.

Once PSU takes their soul in Kansas City and that warm weather hits the Iowa campus and the young coeds start prancing around in all those sports bras, it’s game over.

3 years from now we will look back at Brands absolutely selling his soul to the devil and getting no team titles out of it, and just smile.

At some point around March 22nd the Iowa fans will realize how little this moved the needle, and what little hope they had left will be all but gone.

Thanks Santa Brands for adding to what was already going to be a fantastic year in Happy Valley.

There was once a man named Tom who owned a Fiat. His car kept breaking down and just never got him where he wanted to go. He dreamed of owning a high-end Italian sports car. His slumdog millionaire friend agreed to help him buy a Ferrari to tow his broken-down Fiat around town. But Albert, the sly Ferrari dealer, would only LEASE a car to Tom, and only if Tom leased 3 Ferraris at a significant premium, including a second-hand model with considerable hail damage.

The lease agreement fine print also required Tom to pay extra high maintenance costs, accept responsibility for the road damage these models were prone to cause, and allow Albert to dictate Tom’s driving habits. Under the agreement, Albert also reserved the right to terminate the lease at any time and relocate his dealership to another town for any reason. Tom didn’t care about the fine print. He was just ecstatic to finally have his dream sports car(s).

There was once a man named Tom who owned a Fiat. His car kept breaking down and just never got him where he wanted to go. He dreamed of owning a high-end Italian sports car. His slumdog millionaire friend agreed to help him buy a Ferrari to tow his broken-down Fiat around town. But Albert, the sly Ferrari dealer, would only LEASE a car to Tom, and only if Tom leased 3 Ferraris at a significant premium, including a second-hand model with considerable hail damage.

The lease agreement fine print also required Tom to pay extra high maintenance costs, accept responsibility for the road damage these models were prone to cause, and allow Albert to dictate Tom’s driving habits. Under the agreement, Albert also reserved the right to terminate the lease at any time and relocate his dealership to another town for any reason. Tom didn’t care about the fine print. He was just ecstatic to finally have his dream sports car(s).
4/10

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
There once was a man from Nantucket
AJ Ferrari is a sexual predator
Iowa is a disaster
And this is their level now. This is how desperate that program is to stay relevant. I am sure there are tons of Iowa fans who feel like throwing up right now, but there are probably more who have long already convinced themselves that Ferrari was somehow exonerated in this whole fiasco.

Can you imaging Brands telling him "son, I know where you are, I was there".

Has he committed yet? It's listed as an official visit. I think there would have to be some conditions on his admission. But maybe not. He's a mighty good wrestler, so maybe the rules don't apply. I do have to wonder if he isn't another PD3. Someone they get excited about who never actually competes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT