ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

Lions are often thought of as noble hunters and Kings of the Jungle. They just steal from the Hyenas and don't live in Jungles.

Also the male Lions are lazy and beat their wives 😆.

I just made the last part up 😉
Iowa must have many lions…

Yes. This is AJ's eligibility clock:

2021 FR - Champ (Covid free year)
2022 FR - Kicked out mid season (counts)
2023 RS - de facto RS year since he was nowhere dealing with his legal issues
2024 ORS - this year, not wrestling again & needs some sort of RS in order to not lose a year.
2025 SO Counts whether he wrestles or not
2026 JR Counts whether he wrestles or not
2027 SR Counts whether he wrestles or not
Was he in school all of 2023?

For clarity: Olympic shirt allows the wrestler to not be enrolled. Effectively it waives the academic credits requirement for a year. But it does not prohibit enrollment or taking classes, even a full-time courseload.
Good luck finding that on the NCAA website. Jesus, what a pita all these rules are.

Practice for 2/9. Looks pretty predatory to me. But a smart Lion does not turn down a free meal.

maxresdefault.jpg
An excellent example of what happens when the wrong opponent manages to provoke a mean kitty!

Yes he is I believe as a former NCAA Champion.
No. NCAA Champ is not a lifetime exemption by itself. If he were top 3 in 2023, that would suffice. As a champ from a previous year, he also needs to have finished top 2 at U23 Trials -- which he did not participate in.

He does qualify for an Olympic shirt, as a medalist at 2018 Cadet Worlds.

Reactions: Hotshoe
I truly don’t understand why AJ doesn’t go MMA right now. He must be getting destroyed by other fighters during training. AJ has to be at least 22. Why fuss around with college wrestling and the requirements of acting like a normal, decent human being? Between fighting and social media, it feels like he’s wasting his prime earning years.

I truly don’t understand why AJ doesn’t go MMA right now. He must be getting destroyed by other fighters during training. AJ has to be at least 22. Why fuss around with college wrestling and the requirements of acting like a normal, decent human being? Between fighting and social media, it feels like he’s wasting his prime earning years.
Aren't most good MMA fighters late 20's at least? Probably be a while before he's ready to make a bunch of money fighting (if he's even good at it).

Well now he called out USA Wrestling and NCAA Divison 1 wrestling, maybe it is time for him to step into the cage. I would pay money to see his face get ground into the chain link fence.

421508949_344264051820112_5651908439224500285_n.jpg

The kid really doesn’t learn to keep his head down and mouth shut. After the double bird split to his own fans and the rest of his track record you’d think someone in his family would sit him down and tell him to shut up while his Iowa acceptance is reportedly hanging by a thread.

Reactions: MAGAman
Oil right you guys. (I'm channeling youtuber OE Fitness). Here is an ego lifter. You can tell she's an ego lifter because she splits like an eight grade cheerleader and does quarter squats, at least 30 degrees from parallel and is training her onlyfans muscle and our tolerance to failure.

MFT needs some instruction on ATG (Ass to grass) squatting technique...

On the other hand, he's really to be a Hawk.. a full minute of stalling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creek Side
Nah. If that was @WildTurk, the truck would be in a truck stop rest area. And, we now know what he would be doing.
Wrong again

If that's wild jerk, he's driving an el Camino with tinted windows and is on his way to report to the authorities on his change of address to avoid another automatic prison sentence.

Well now he called out USA Wrestling and NCAA Divison 1 wrestling, maybe it is time for him to step into the cage. I would pay money to see his face get ground into the chain link fence.

421508949_344264051820112_5651908439224500285_n.jpg
Everyone with an Insta account should get on there and beg him to wrestle for Iowa.

Oh, and was J'Den working out in that gym before they got there?

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT