ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

Count me as hardly worried about an Arnold/Angelo pairing. I see a lot of close wins and boring matches from them against other teams and we’ll have guys to beat them.

Not really a murderer’s row - more like a simple assault row

• Wow
Reactions: tack8
I'll call it now. No way AJ makes it through one year without making an ass out of himself. I'll say July will be the time he has before he implodes. He's sled dog dumb and too egotistical to not **** up
Agree, but will we ever know unless its a police matter, oh wait its iowa and he’s a wrestler. We may never know.

Count me as hardly worried about an Arnold/Angelo pairing. I see a lot of close wins and boring matches from them against other teams and we’ll have guys to beat them.

Not really a murderer’s row - more like a simple assault row
They might be a threat to Ohio State with Welsh + Rogotzke/Shumate, maybe.

Regardless, 184 is shaping up to be a very good weight for the next few years with Barr/Ryder, Fishback, McEnally, Rogotzke/Shumate, Whiting, Naaktgeboren, etc. If they're counting on getting thru that with Angelo adding 15 lb or Arnold getting taller, good luck.

Reactions: District four
Did you know Lions steal most of their food from other carnivores? Animal fun fact.

All carnivores will take a free meal. Why expend energy and risk injury when victuals are available for the taking.

It's thought that Tyrannosaurids scavenged rather that risk impalement on a ceratopsian's horns.

Hawks do the same.

All carnivores will take a free meal. Why expend energy and risk injury when victuals are available for the taking.

It's thought that Tyrannosaurids scavenged rather that risk impalement on a ceratopsian's horns.

Hawks do the same.
Lions are often thought of as noble hunters and Kings of the Jungle. They just steal from the Hyenas and don't live in Jungles.

Also the male Lions are lazy and beat their wives 😆.

I just made the last part up 😉

I'll call it now. No way AJ makes it through one year without making an ass out of himself. I'll say July will be the time he has before he implodes. He's sled dog dumb and too egotistical to not **** up
He makes an ass out of himself daily. Check out his dipshit posts.

Reactions: Ski

Hawks do the same.
On a drive up through the mountains of PA, I rounded a corner and came across a bald eagle gnawing on a deer carcass. Our great American bird is nothing more than a majestic vulture.

On a drive up through the mountains of PA, I rounded a corner and came across a bald eagle gnawing on a deer carcass. Our great American bird is nothing more than a majestic vulture.

So, it's true:

For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. He is a Bird of bad moral Character. He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the Labour of the Fishing Hawk; and when that diligent Bird has at length taken a Fish, and is bearing it to his Nest for the Support of his Mate and young Ones, the Bald Eagle pursues him and takes it from him. With all this Injustice, he is never in good Case but like those among Men who live by Sharping & Robbing he is generally poor and often very lousy.

-B, Franklin

So, it's true:

For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. He is a Bird of bad moral Character. He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the Labour of the Fishing Hawk; and when that diligent Bird has at length taken a Fish, and is bearing it to his Nest for the Support of his Mate and young Ones, the Bald Eagle pursues him and takes it from him. With all this Injustice, he is never in good Case but like those among Men who live by Sharping & Robbing he is generally poor and often very lousy.

-B, Franklin
Apparently so.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
So, it's true:

-B, Franklin
Heard a cool story while working for Lycoming Cty at the Marsh Hill Bridge over Lycoming creek, several years back. Apparently a fisherman had several trout on a stringer and wasn't paying attention to them. A Bald Eagle swooped down and carried them away, stringer and trout. Opportunistic predator for sure.

Was kayaking w/ my family at Prince Galitzen State Park this past summer--the lake had numerous Bald Eagles presiding (most I've seen since a fishing trip to Lake of the Woods--where the Eagles might outnumber the Walleye). We managed to witness a really cool dogfight between two of them over a fish one of them caught--at one point both had the fish in its respective talons and they were spiraling down toward the water. Eventually the fish splashed back into the water and the huge birds flew away. I like to think the fish survived the encounter.

Heard a cool story while working for Lycoming Cty at the Marsh Hill Bridge over Lycoming creek, several years back. Apparently a fisherman had several trout on a stringer and wasn't paying attention to them. A Bald Eagle swooped down and carried them away, stringer and trout. Opportunistic predator for sure.
Was kayaking w/ my family at Prince Galitzen State Park this past summer--the lake had numerous Bald Eagles presiding (most I've seen since a fishing trip to Lake of the Woods--where the Eagles might outnumber the Walleye). We managed to witness a really cool dogfight between two of them over a fish one of them caught--at one point both had the fish in its respective talons and they were spiraling down toward the water. Eventually the fish splashed back into the water and the huge birds flew away. I like to think the fish survived the encounter.
Cool stories. I'm familiar with both areas. Never saw any bald eagles at Marsh Hill or Glendale lake while I was fishing. Did watch one at Half Way Dam the other year. He/she caught more trout than we did.

Cool stories. I'm familiar with both areas. Never saw any bald eagles at Marsh Hill or Glendale lake while I was fishing. Did watch one at Half Way Dam the other year. He/she caught more trout than we did.
Yeah, I was really surprised by the number of Eagles at Glendale. Used to camp there every year as a kid, and never saw a single one. There were at least 4--but I think likely maybe 6 or 8 when we camped there last July.

Yeah, I was really surprised by the number of Eagles at Glendale. Used to camp there every year as a kid, and never saw a single one. There were at least 4--but I think likely maybe 6 or 8 when we camped there last July.
They have definitely come back strong recently. My buddy often photographs them at Loyalsock creek near the green bridge in Montoursville. I think I saw my very first bald eagle ever in Colorado in 2007 on a hunting trip. Now I can probably see one every day if I really wanted to.

They have definitely come back strong recently. My buddy often photographs them at Loyalsock creek near the green bridge in Montoursville. I think I saw my very first bald eagle ever in Colorado in 2007 on a hunting trip. Now I can probably see one every day if I really wanted to.
In my family , we call that bridge "Grandpa's Bridge." My grandfather worked as an accountant for the oil company (sunoco now) after he retired from the state police. He spent countless hours fishing and trapping the 'sock in his youth. Love how many Montoursville folks we have on this board. @Hotshoe .

In my family , we call that bridge "Grandpa's Bridge." My grandfather worked as an accountant for the oil company (sunoco now) after he retired from the state police. He spent countless hours fishing and trapping the 'sock in his youth. Love how many Montoursville folks we have on this board. @Hotshoe .
I have a grand pap's bridge, but it crosses Hoaglands Run (Lycoming Creek tributary). I'm a Williamsport guy, actually Cogan Station, now. Funny thing is, I'm an accountant. Small world lol. I like our area; we have a lot of small communities with great athletes. Love following their sports especially when they make it into playoffs.

Practice for 2/9. Looks pretty predatory to me. But a smart Lion does not turn down a free meal.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lions are often thought of as noble hunters and Kings of the Jungle. They just steal from the Hyenas and don't live in Jungles.

Also the male Lions are lazy and beat their wives 😆.

I just made the last part up 😉
Iowa must have many lions…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT