ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Wick

Chickenman cray lmao!!!
Speaking of limber gymnasts and such, my biggest “what could have been” was hanging out in Prague with a 20 year old Canadian girl (I was 23) who resembled peak Alyssa Milano. She had been a gymnast until, as she put it, her “boobs got too big”. She then was a gymnastics coach taking a several week trip to Europe with a friend. Her friend totally sucked, so she kind of ditched her and hung out with me for 4 days. Anyway, she was all ready to head to the Greek Islands with me - and had offhandedly mentioned that she was interested in trying out a nude beach - but her friend guilt-tripped her into heading to Rome with her before they flew back to Toronto. Damn you 3rd wheel!

The hamstrings and keister on this Canuck - let alone boobs! Aye caramba!

Speaking of limber gymnasts and such, my biggest “what could have been” was hanging out in Prague with a 20 year old Canadian girl (I was 23) who resembled peak Alyssa Milano. She had been a gymnast until, as she put it, her “boobs got too big”. She then was a gymnastics coach taking a several week trip to Europe with a friend. Her friend totally sucked, so she kind of ditched her and hung out with me for 4 days. Anyway, she was all ready to head to the Greek Islands with me - and had offhandedly mentioned that she was interested in trying out a nude beach - but her friend guilt-tripped her into heading to Rome with her before they flew back to Toronto. Damn you 3rd wheel!

The hamstrings and keister on this Canuck - let alone boobs! Aye caramba!
We call that the posterior chain. Dead lifts are good at building it, so she could probably get off bottom even if you got that far.

I imagine Cael probably sells Jesse on how well he did in the Rider room and that Casey coaching him and his new drill partners can put him over the top. On top of that, he VASTLY expands his wrestling network to include all Penn Staters which can only help his coaching career. It says he's a MMA junkie, we have people in that realm now as well.

Long story short, I have to imagine that is SUPER intriguing for a kid to hear.
Bo Nickal Pipeline paying early dividends?

Anyway, she was all ready to head to the Greek Islands with me - and had offhandedly mentioned that she was interested in trying out a nude beach - but her friend guilt-tripped her into heading to Rome with her before they flew back to Toronto. Damn you 3rd wheel!
jersey-shore-1.gif

Maybe Army volunteer assistant? Think that is on the table, as well. Either return for 1 more year as a wrestler or he goes right into coaching.
I had heard he was heading to Army as well. A friend of mine is a West Point Grad and very close to the program.

Reactions: hlstone
Edited.
Well guys .... nothing is a done deal besides Max Dean but turns out we have some plugged in people on this board. @SeamusGQuaker said nothing official at the time but could be some big names in the works for transfers at 157, 165 and 197. Brantt on 247 said he heard 3 possible transfers.

157 -??
165 - Griffith/Wick
197 - Max Dean

Once again, nothing is a done deal but we now have uncovered all the mystery people.

Reactions: Ja1339
@backdrft76 It still looks like Dellavecchia was the mystery 157. Remember, nobody said anything was a done deal, just we were working on transfers.

It 100% sounds like Cael kicked the tires on him though and it makes sense. We'll truthfully have a hole there next year it looks like unless Barraclough can make a massive jump or Joe Lee can make a cut down to 157 and be effective (doubt that since he hasn't wrestled 157 in a while)

Reactions: backdrft76
@backdrft76 It still looks like Dellavecchia was the mystery 157. Remember, nobody said anything was a done deal, just we were working on transfers.

It 100% sounds like Cael kicked the tires on him though and it makes sense. We'll truthfully have a hole there next year it looks like unless Barraclough can make a massive jump or Joe Lee can make a cut down to 157 and be effective (doubt that since he hasn't wrestled 157 in a while)

HoosierLion should chime in soon.

Reactions: Hoosier Lion
bud, it's better than discussing Griffith every second when he's either staying put or to Carolina and not penn state. It is quite alright to post rumors because thats what gets people to reply more and have a good chat.
R-E-L-A-X
Friends break balls. It's all part of the process. It's one thing to post BS, it's another to post a rumor

It's all in your approach.

#eatitturk

I know you guys are just having fun, but maybe we let him get used to this place before heaping on the usual abuse?

This isn't Iowa, we don't make people practice on a frozen parking lot after a loss.
EJ, I don't think anyone is being mean spirited. I think people are just giving some friendly ribbing. I know I am. I got the sense that @Village_Lion doesn't take himself too seriously either. I'd much rather have people make fun of me rather than ignore me.
We are all friends here.

EJ, I don't think anyone is being mean spirited. I think people are just giving some friendly ribbing. I know I am. I got the sense that @Village_Lion doesn't take himself too seriously either. I'd much rather have people make fun of me rather than ignore me.
We are all friends here.
I agree. Plus I'm sure he has read enough of the board to get a feel that most on here like to bust balls.

Confucius say: "Man who states "probables" to get likes.....only to recant within hours......have shorter lifespan" ....:)

While it was short lived, it was still the funnest 3 hours I've had since PSU stuck it to Iowa that fateful Saturday night back in March.

I know you guys are just having fun, but maybe we let him get used to this place before heaping on the usual abuse?
We are performing a test very similar to the floatation test for witches, in which if someone sinks and dies, then that person was not a witch and was a valuable member of the community.

Here, if Village_NoCent gets huffy and disappears for two years, we’ll know by his temperament that he was Ames2state and was not a pretend insider and was a valuable member of the community. :)

I thought I would interrupt the Evan Wick thread, by posting actual Evan Wick news. The word is Evan is on campus. Hope t goes well and he transfers to PS. Seems like a great kid and would be a great fit at PS.
No doubt. Mrs. Wick would be a great fit for this forum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT