ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! Official Eagles - Patriots S. B. game thread

Congrats to my Eagle brothers here on the board and I know I'm going to see a lot of happy people tomorrow. Hearing fireworks here in Chester County.

My son's high school cancelled classes tomorrow.
What high school? I used to live in Chester County....Downingtown High district before it split.

I rarely agree with Golic, but he just said he didn't believe in fate- the Eagles won because they are the better team. I agree, and I thought so going in to the game.

Here is my two cents. A friend of mine likes to wager in just about anything football. I told him to take the Eagles and the over. He scoffed and said the Pats would pick them apart. I had to dig at him last night, so after clock hits 0:00, I text him “nailed it!” He asks “what did you have on it”, knowing I don’t bet. My simple answer “a lifetime”. That is what it feels and felt like to be an Eagle fan. We had a lifetime riding in that game. Thank you Eagles. Thank you Jeffrey Lurie (finally the gold standard! - LOL), and thank you, Doug Pederson for sticking to who you are, a lesson for all of us, especially younger people starting out. Don’t conform to what others want. Have confidence in our skills and ability. Be prepared And when an opportunity comes, you will capitalize. Job well done all year by The Eagles.

Here is my two cents. A friend of mine likes to wager in just about anything football. I told him to take the Eagles and the over. He scoffed and said the Pats would pick them apart. I had to dig at him last night, so after clock hits 0:00, I text him “nailed it!” He asks “what did you have on it”, knowing I don’t bet. My simple answer “a lifetime”. That is what it feels and felt like to be an Eagle fan. We had a lifetime riding in that game. Thank you Eagles. Thank you Jeffrey Lurie (finally the gold standard! - LOL), and thank you, Doug Pederson for sticking to who you are, a lesson for all of us, especially younger people starting out. Don’t conform to what others want. Have confidence in our skills and ability. Be prepared And when an opportunity comes, you will capitalize. Job well done all year by The Eagles.
Excellent post, says it all. Bravo.

He's a Sally? o_O

There is no official mascot, but they are unofficially called the Sallies, so I guess it would be Sally in the singular....odd for an all boys catholic high school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT