ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! Birds - Panthers Game Thread

I give you guys credit. The Eagles are clearly not very good but you guys watch like your life depends on it.

BTW so many of yesterday’s CFB games were amazing. Hard to fathom NFL games have the same level of passion and excitement.
That’s why!!!!!!

Eagles win! 21-18
34651ae0ba7b8a384e48b90e341e8717.gif

When football fans pick out the most badly played game of the season, this one is a strong candidate. Purists were cringing from beginning to end.

But, a win is a win and I don’t think they lost anyone today, did they?

Reactions: WestSideLion
Sorry but I only care about Miles Sanders could care less about the Eagles. They’ve ruined his confidence and he should get out next year. This coach is so short sighted, he’s so worried about Jalen Hurts confidence he neglects everyone else on the team. And sorry but Mr. Slight Devante Smith at what 160 pounds is not going to be the answer at Wr long term. They could have had a renaissance on defense with Parsons. At minimum, they would have kept him away from Dallas who’s a true contender this year and have had a renaissance on defense for the exact same reason. You guys are going nowhere with Howie. Enjoy your small and short lived moral victories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
Had the opportunity to attend. Amazed at the sheer number of Eagles fans in attendance.
Panther fans were highly obnoxious as usual. Where’s all that southern hospitality they like to talk about? 🤔
Panthers were flyin high at 3-0 after knocking off three cupcakes early on. Things have changed the last two weeks when they had to play two of the powerhouses from the mighty NFC East. 😂 All in all, an exciting finish between two mediocre teams. At least for the Iggles fans. 🦅

Last edited:
Had the opportunity to attend. Amazed at the sheer number of Eagles fans in attendance.
Panther fans were highly obnoxious as usual. Where’s all that southern hospitality they like to talk about? 🤔
Panthers we’re flyin high at 3-0 after knocking off three cupcakes early on. Things have changed the last two weeks when they had to play two of the powerhouses from the mighty NFC East. 😂 All in all, an exciting finish between two mediocre teams. At least for the Iggles fans. 🦅
Awesome, going to my first Eagles game Thursday night.

Reactions: troutrus
In the post game show Seth Joyner was not impressed. He credited the defense and said it helped that Darnold reverted to being a NY Jet. Seth said it was good to win but felt the team didn't show it had turned the corner. He was critical of the offensive play calling and how Sanders was being used. He felt Miles should go to Howie's office this week and demand a trade.

Sanders might get that trade after those mistakes yesterday. My guess: he won’t get that big 2nd contract from the Eagles, they like the rookie more.

Sanders might get that trade after those mistakes yesterday. My guess: he won’t get that big 2nd contract from the Eagles, they like the rookie more.
I’d never give a second big contact to a RB besides u could always franchise them for a yr

Darn right. Sanders finally had a couple nice nice runs at crunch time, but not knowing enough to stay inbounds ain’t good. Mental errors like that can lose games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT