ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! Birds - Buccaneers game thread

As expected.....Philly fans are booing...lol. Too bad it hadn't snowed...they'd be throwing snowballs.
What response would you expect from any fanbase whose team looks wretched on defense half of the time and no-dimensional on offense all of the time? Right now, this iteration of the Eagles reflects too many drafting failures and a not-ready for primetime coaching staff. What would your fanbase do if the former issue continued to manifest year after year? Those boos are directed at management.

No dog in the fight here as I'm not an Eagles or Tampa Bay fan. My comment is as a PSU fan watching Chris Godwin last night. His blocking was really top notch last night and contributed greatly to TB's success on running and screen plays. We all know he can make tough catches but his all around skills as a receiver are impressive.

Dotson reminds me of a combination of Chris Godwin and Bobby Engram and I'm looking forward to him continuing the trend of PSU receivers excelling in the NFL.

Reactions: 81b&w
What response would you expect from any fanbase whose team looks wretched on defense half of the time and no-dimensional on offense all of the time? Right now, this iteration of the Eagles reflects too many drafting failures and a not-ready for primetime coaching staff. What would your fanbase do if the former issue continued to manifest year after year? Those boos are directed at management.
Maybe boo.....but no snowballs. ;)

The Philadelphia Eagles have traded three-time Pro Bowl tight end Zach Ertz to the Arizona Cardinals in exchange for cornerback Tay Gowan and a 2022 fifth-round draft pick, the teams announced Friday.

Ertz paid for a nice, full-page goodbye in the Philadelphia Inquirer today.

Ertz paid for a nice, full-page goodbye in the Philadelphia Inquirer today.

That's the thing with Philly fans, if you come here, work your arse off, play hard, and don't act like a spoiled elite rich athlete, the Philly fans embrace you and appreciate you and support you. Then when you are traded, you continue your class act and do something like this. I think Chase Utley did something similar as well as some other athletes that have been traded out of Philly.

BTW, the Eagles coaching staff are in over their heads and need to hire some veteran NFL coaches as consultants to teach them how to be head coach, OC, and DC. They are all brand new to the positions. I think a new head coach would surround himself with some experienced OC and DC to learn how to be a head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT